Chapter 30: Friday (2)

Friday
Tom POV:
I've been trying to call y/n for the past two hours but she's not answering. I just want to make sure she got home safely and was settled in. I went downstairs to see my mom sitting on the couch. She looked at me with disgust in her eyes. "Did she get home safely?" I asked quietly.

"Actually she's in the guest room. We drove to her mom's house and there was a for sale sign in the yard. That poor girl..." my mom explained.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Well Sam, Harry, Paddy and Harrison are in there with her so she finally stopped crying." My mom sighed.

"What do I do mom?" I pleaded.

"Apologize but right now I would leave her alone." My mom explained.

"But I want to see her!" I complained.

"Then do what you feel is right but I will not allow you to mess up that girl's life anymore." My mom responded.

"Okay." I sighed. I went upstairs and saw that the door to the guest room was cracked open. I tip toed over to the door and peeked inside. Y/n, Paddy, and Harrison were sitting on the bed. Tessa was in y/n's lap. Harry and Sam were sitting on the floor and they were all watching something on the TV. After a few minutes of watching the group I felt a tap on my back. I turned around quickly to see my mom.

"I thought I told you to leave her alone." She whispered sternly.

"Mom I'm still in love with her. She's all I can think about so at least let me watch her." I said defending myself. My mom rolled her eyes at me before entering the room. "Paddy it's getting very late you need to go to bed. And Harrison I think it's about time for you to go home."

"Alright I'm out Hollands. Oh and y/n!" Harrison said leaving the room. I quickly hid as he walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"Goodnight y/n!" I heard Paddy say.

"Goodnight Paddy!" She responded sweetly. I've always loved their relationship.

"Night Pads" Harry said.

"Night" Sam added. I stayed hidden as my mom and brother walked out of the guest room. As soon as the coast was clear I went back over to the door.

"Y/n we can stay in here and sleep on the floor if you would like..." Harry explained.

"It's fine guys I'm okay, plus I don't want to listen to your snores anyway." She teased.

"One day I will find someone who appreciates my snores." Sam joked.

"Night y/n" Harry said. I quickly hid again.

"Goodnight" y/n responded.

"Sleep tight" Sam added. They both left the room as my mom made her way back in the room.

"Would you like any pajamas or extra blankets or pillows?" My moms asked. I went back over to the door.

"Um can I just have one of Tom's sweatshirts? I know that we are broken up and everything but his scent just comforts me." Y/n explained. I just wanted to go in there and hold her in my arms but I couldn't and it was my fault.

"Of course. I'll ask him." My mom explained.

"Thanks" y/n responded.

"He was very worried about you ya know? He will come around." My mom added.

"I just feel like it was my fault. My family has so many issues and I didn't want to get him involved but all of my decisions would be affecting him too..." y/n explained. I couldn't let her take the blame for this, it made my heart hurt.

"You guys will figure it out" my mom said trying to comfort her "how about you go clean yourself up and I'll get you a sweatshirt?"

"Okay" y/n responded. The door opened and my mom walked out passing me. I quickly went with her so that I wouldn't have to face y/n. We arrived in my room and I flopped down on my bed as my mom went over to the closet.

"Which sweatshirt do you want her to have?" My mom asked looking through my clothes. I took the one that I was wearing off.

"She likes when they're warm." I explained handing it to my mom. She smelled it before nodding. She folded it up and began walking out of the door. "Wait" I said stopping my mom.

"Yes?" My mom asked turning around. I grabbed a sticky note and pen off my desk and wrote "it's not your fault" on it before going over to my mom and sticking it to the sweatshirt. "Why don't you just talk to her?" My mom asked.

"It just hurts me whenever I hear her voice now." I explained.

"You guys are still in love" my mom explained before winking. I followed her down the hallway and stopped at the door to listen. My mom walked in and shut the door behind her. I put my ear up to the door to hear what they were saying.

"Thanks Nikki. It's not your fault.... did he write this?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. He also gave you the sweatshirt right off his back to it would be warm for you." My mom explained. I rolled my eyes because I didn't want my mom to tell her that but my mom was just trying to help me.

"Did he say anything about me?" Y/n asked.

"Not directly but he misses you. And it's only been a few hours. You guys have been inseparable for as long as I can remember..." my mom explained.

"Does he want to talk?" Y/n asked.

"I'm sure he does. But for now you should get some rest. If you need anything you know where to find me." My mind responded.

"Okay. Thanks again Nikki." Y/n added.

"No problem sweetheart" My mom said and with that the door opened revealing my mom and a dark room.