Chapter 77: Wednesday

Wednesday
Y/n POV:
Tom and I had planned to come to the gym together as a little date night. I was getting ready and putting my hair up into a ponytail. Tom walked into the room and smiled. "You ready baby?" He questioned.

"Yep! Can I drive?" I asked with a smirk.

"We could run there." Tom offered. And I gave him a questioning look. "We could walk there..."

"Okay fine." I replied. We began to walk to the gym hand in hand.

"I'm excited." Tom smiled.

"Me too." I shared. "If we do this in Atlanta we are going to be like the best celebrity couple."

"We already kind of are." Tom smirked. "Speaking of Atlanta, I know we've been apartment hunting here and there but maybe this weekend we can fly there and actually look at a few places."

"That sounds fun." I smiled.

"We should bring people with us too. I kind of promised Paddy I would bring him with me at some point." Tom confessed.

"We could... but I kind of like it being just the two of us." I shared.

"And why is that?" Tom smirked.

"You know why you big idiot." I scolded.

"I want to hear you say it." Tom teased. I looked around the sidewalk to make sure nobody was close enough to hear us.

"Because we have really good sex." I confessed under my breath. Tom smiled.

"How about we bring Paddy and Sam with us and they can stay in a different room." Tom offered.

"A room not near ours..." I continued and Tom nodded. "That should work, although Winston is going to be really pissed off at us.

"Why would Winston care?" Tom asked.

"Him and Sam have been hanging out a bunch." I explained.

"Oh yeah I've noticed that." Tom nodded. "Well Winston can deal, it's only for a weekend."

"Yeah I guess you're right." I agreed. "How far away is the gym by the way?"

"We only have like 3 miles of walking left." Tom shrugged and my mouth almost dropped to the floor. "What? When I run there it only takes like 20 minutes."

"We are turning around and driving there." I scolded. I turned around and pulled him with me. We went back to the house and he drove us to the gym.

"Oh it looks like Val's car is here." Tom explained parking the car.

"Who is Val?" I questioned probably sounding super jealous.

"She players soccer for a college team. I guess she's home for the summer." Tom shrugged getting out of the car. Great, I was very curious to meet this Val girl. We walked into the gym and Tom checked in. He put his bag down on a bench and I followed him. "Okay we can do a warm up run first."

"You aren't already warmed up from that walk?" I asked and Tom laughed. We walked over to the treadmills and Tom set his to a running speed, i set mine to a walking speed.

"Thomas?" Someone questioned behind us. Tom and I both looked back.

Valerie!" Tom replied in a teasing tone while laughing. He turned off his treadmill and I did the same thing.

"I didn't even recognize you from behind. You grew an entire foot." Val explained and Tom shrugged. "Is Harrison here?"

"Not tonight, I'll have him come with my tomorrow." Tom shared. "I'm having a date night with my girl tonight."