Chapter 85: Thursday

Wednesday
Y/n POV:
I woke up and looked around to take in my surroundings. I saw that my head was resting on Harrison and I quickly removed it although he was still asleep. I looked up at a clock on the wall and saw it was 2AM. I went over to the landline and hoped that Tom would answer. I pulled the cord into the bathroom and closed the door before dialing his number. The phone rang for a few seconds before he finally picked up. "Tommy?" I asked.

"Hi baby." He responded sleepily from the other side.

"I know your mom doesn't want you to leave the house but can you please come pick me up." I replied.

"Wait what?" He asked. "My mom is fine with me leaving the house."

"Oh." I responded.

"Wait, if Harrison lied about that then are you actually mad at me?" Tom asked.

"No not really..." I replied and he sighed in relief.

"Okay I'm going to come and pick you up right now." He explained.

"Thank you." I praised.

"Of course love." He responded. "While you are waiting you should change out of that ugly hoodie."

"Alright." I giggled.

"Okay I'll see you soon y/n. I love you." He responded.

"Love you more." I replied.

Thursday
I woke up in Tom's arms feeling safer than ever. I leaned back into his warmth and his eyes fluttered open. "Hi baby." He whispered with his raspy morning voice.

"Hi Tommy." I replied turning around to face him. "You're warm."

"Well then come take in the warmth love." Tom said opened his arms more so I could rest my head on his bare chest.

"Hey Tommy?" I asked.

"Yes love?" He replied playing with my hair.

"What are we going to do about my phone?" I questioned and he thought for a moment.

"I can go pick it up today." Tom suggested. "Do you know where it is?"

"Under the desk in the locker room." I explained.

"Boys locker room?" He asked and I nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you in there."

"I just got insecure because you were walking around with Zendaya during lunch, and I was going to ask Haz about it but when I went over to that lunch table I had eyes all over me so he said we could talk in your coach's office because he's on vacation." I explained.

"Baby you were feeling insecure?" He questioned.

"A little bit." I replied. "I just remember when I kept my feelings to myself because you guys just made sense together."

"Okay but we make the most sense together. And I love you. And I love only you." Tom explained leaving a kiss on the top of my head. He sat up and began getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I frowned.

"I'm going to get your phone from the school and get you a treat." Tom replied beginning to put on a sweatshirt.

"Okay." I responded. "Should I go with you?"

"Nope." Tom said. "I want you here where I know that you are safe and sound. And comfy. Maybe you can go back to sleep.."

"But it's cold now." I frowned again.

"How about I bring Tessa in?" Tom suggested and I nodded. He smiled at me before leaving the room. After a minute or two he came back into the room with Tessa following him. Tessa jumping into bed and came right to my side.

"I'm so lucky." I smiled reaching for Tom. He came back over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I brought my hand to his curls and played with them.

"Love you are going to make me sleepy again." Tom complained.

"I'm sorry." I replied. "They just looked so cute and perfectly, I had to touch them."

"Really? I don't like the curls that much." Tom admitted.

"Okay literally shut up." I responded.

"Make me." Tom smirked.

"Okay go away." I replied turning away from him and cuddling up to Tessa.

"That's not nice." Tom responded getting up.

"Sorry, it's girl time now because you ruined a cute moment with your horny thoughts." I explained and Tom shrugged.

"Al right I'll see you later my love." He replied leaving the room. I fell asleep once again.