Chapter 72: Friday

Friday
Y/n POV:
Today was a very special day for Tom, it was high last high school soccer game and his coach even said he could play for a few minutes. He was so excited and I was so excited to go and support him until I got a text from Nikki saying I had to watch Eleanor tonight. Don't get me wrong, I adore Eleanor but I wanted to go and watch my boy. I was about to text Tom when there was a knock on the front door. I opened the door to see Ms Johnson and Eleanor on the other side. "Oh hello y/n." Ms Johnson greeted. "I didn't know you would be the one watching Eleanor."

"Yeah Tom has a soccer game tonight. It's just Paddy and I home right now." I explained as Eleanor made her way into the house, beginning to take off her shoes.

"I watched the interview you two were on last night. It's pretty cool." Ms Johnson complimented to my surprise.

"Yeah we're excited about filming the movie but we are going to be in Atlanta all summer so we won't be able to watch Eleanor then." I shared and Ms Johnson nodded.

"That's okay. I'm sure Tom has other friends that can watch her." Ms Johnson replied and I tried so hard not to laugh.

"I'm sure." I responded with a nod.

"Great. I'll be back to pick up Eleanor before midnight." Ms Johnson explained.

"Going shopping for that long?" I questioned with a smile on my face.

"Sure. I have a lot of coupons." Ms Johnson said walking away from the door. I shut it and Eleanor began laughing.

"What are you laughing at silly girl?" I questioned.

"My mommy isn't going shopping." Eleanor explained still giggling.

"I know." I replied.

"So Tommy isn't going to be here." Eleanor pouted.

"No he's playing soccer!" I shared holding her hand and walking her into the other room.

"Can we go and watch him?" Eleanor questioned with a huge smile on her face.

"You want to? I don't really understand soccer." I confessed and Eleanor giggled.

"Yes I want to!" Eleanor shared.

"Okay we can go then!" I exclaimed. "Let's go ask Paddy if he wants to come too!"

"Okay." Eleanor explained following me as we walked upstairs. I went into Paddy's room where he was working on a chess puzzle.

"Oh hey El! I didn't know you were coming over." Paddy greeted her and she smiled.

"Yeah my mom had a date." Eleanor shrugged and Paddy laughed.

"So Paddy, Eleanor and I are going to Tom's game and we were wondering if you wanted to come." I shared.

"I can't. I'm going over to Natalie's house later." Paddy confessed.

"Okay, say hi to Frankee for me." I said.

"I'll try to remember." Paddy nodded. Eleanor and I walked out of Paddy's room and went into my room.

"So what do you want to wear to the game tonight?" I questioned.

"A princess dress!" Eleanor responded jumping up and down.

"Well you can't wear a princess dress..." I teased. "How about a sweatshirt?"

"Sure. I'll wear a soccer sweatshirt so I seem like a true fan." Eleanor shared and I laughed.

"Okay I think we will have to raid Tom's room for that." I confessed. Eleanor ran out of my room and into Tom's. She continued to run into his closet. She found a sweatshirt that she liked. "Are you sure, I think that's going to be a little big."