Chapter 36: Thursday

Wednesday
Y/n POV:
I was sitting in the kitchen as my phone rang. I looked at my phone to see that it was a FaceTime call from Tom. I quickly answered it and his face immediately filled the screen. "Hello darling." He greeted with a crooked smile.

"Hi. You look sleepy..." I explained.

"I am we had three games today and I finally got back to the hotel to shower." He responded.

"Who are you rooming with?" I asked. Tom flipped the camera around to reveal Harrison sitting on the floor doing homework.

"Say hi Harrison." Tom said to get Harrison's attention.

"Oh hey y/n. You need to control your boyfriend. He has been waiting to call you all day to the point where I had to take away his phone before lunch!" Harrison explained.

"Well I can't really say I've been doing any better. I've wanted to call Tom all day but I didn't know if he was busy or not." I responded.

"See it's not just me!" Tom said teasing Harrison.

"You guys are so clingy." Harrison replied shaking his head and laughing a little to himself. With that Tom flipped the camera around again.

"So what have you been up to?" Tom asked.

"Well I went to school this morning and then right after that I had work. I actually just got home only a few hours ago and now I'm sitting in the kitchen watching your mom and Sam bake some kind of muffins." I explained.

"Can I talk to them?" Tom questioned. I nodded.

"Nikki and Sam come over here for a second." I explained. They came up behind me to see Tom on my phone.

"Oh Tom honey you look exhausted." Nikki said grabbing the phone from me which made me laugh.

"I know mom I was planning to go to sleep after FaceTime y/n." Tom responded.

"Good. I have your laundry done already for when you get back!" She explained.

"Thanks mom." Tom replied.

"Can I see him now mom?" Sam asked. Nikki nodded and handed the phone to Sam.

"Samuel how's it going?" Tom asked.

"I farted on your pillow." Sam explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Ew Sam. Remind me to change it." Tom said to Harrison.

"Why would I do that? When you wake up your head is going to smell like fart. It's going to be awesome." I heard Harrison say in the background. Sam handed me back my phone and Tom immediately smiled.

"Is anyone else down there?" Tom asked.

"No but I can run my phone upstairs quickly. I know Paddy has been dying to hear from you." I explained.

"Could you?" Tom questioned. I nodded and headed upstairs. I went into Paddy's room to see him working at his desk.

"Someone wants to talk to you." I explained giving him my phone.

"TOM!" He exclaimed looking at the phone.

"Hey Paddy! How's my favorite brother doing?" Tom asked.

"Good. I told all my friends from school that you are going to become a famous soccer player so now I'm probably the most popular kid in my grade!" Paddy explained.

"That's great Paddy." Tom said laughing.

"So did you guys win any games today?" Paddy questioned.

"Yep we won all three of our games." Tom explained and Paddy smiled.

"How many more do you have to play?" Paddy asked.

"Well so far we only know the schedule for tomorrow and we are playing once tomorrow." Tom said.

"What will you do during your time off?" Paddy questioned.

"Well first of all I'll FaceTime y/n again so I can talk to you, Sam, Harry, Mom, and dad and then Harrison and I are planning to go to the mall here." Tom answered.

"Ew malls are boring." Paddy said handing the phone back to me. I laughed.

"Is Harry home?" Tom asked.

"I don't think so." I responded. I walked towards his room and peeked inside. It was empty. "Yeah he's not home right now."

"That's upsetting. I'll just text him I guess." Tom explained.

"If he gets home soon I'll tell him to call you but I don't want to keep you up too late." I responded.

"Thanks love." Tom said as Tessa came running down the hallway. She jumped up trying to reach my phone.

"I think someone hears your voice and misses you." I said aiming my phone towards the dog.

"Aww I wish I could bring another dog with me but I already have Harrison." Tom teased.

"Tom secretly loves me. He snuggles with me behind your back." Harrison yelled over to the phone.

"I do not. We set up a bed divider." Tom said turning the phone around and showing a line of pillows going down the middle of the bed.

"You guys are so weird." I teased petting Tessa before she made her way into Paddy's room. Dom came out of Sam's room with laundry.

"Is that Tom?" He asked looking at my phone.

"Oh hi dad." Tom responded.

"Hi son?" Dom said confused. "I will never understand technology."

"Dad we won the first three games." Tom said ignoring his dad's confusion.

"Oh that's great. Is my favorite child there?" Dom asked.

"Yes I'm here." Harrison said jumping next to Tom to see Mr Holland.

"Okay well for me." Dom explained.

"I will!" Harrison responded.

"Alright I have to go put these in the washer. It was nice talking to you guys." Don said continuing to make his way down the hallway.

"Bye!" Harrison responded.

"Bye dad." Tom added.

"Alright well I'm going to let you guys go so that you can sleep." I explained.

"Aww but I'm going to miss you." Tom responded.

"I'll text you tomorrow morning before school." I explained.

"Call me." Tom demanded.

"I don't want to wake you up that early in the morning." I responded.

"Fine. I love you." Tom said smiling into the phone.

"I love you too Tom." I responded also smiling.