Chapter 55: Tuesday

Tuesday
Y/n POV:
After school today I had to go right to work which of course sucked. I didn't even get to see my boy after school because he had to go watch soccer practice. I walked into the coffee shop, causing the bell on the door to ring, before going behind the counter to clock in and slip on my apron. The crowd after school was mostly just high schoolers coming to study so when Harrison walked in I wasn't too surprised. "Hey y/n!" He came over to the counter with a smile on his face.

"Hey Harrison, don't you have soccer practice?" I questioned. He nodded.

"We do but they're doing this weird training thing with the 8th graders who are going to become freshman and honestly middle schoolers scare me so I skipped." He explained. I laughed.

"Well anyways what can I get for you?" I questioned. He looked up at the menu.

"I don't know, what do you recommend?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"How about a shake?" I offered.

"A protein shake?" He questioned. What was up with these soccer players and their addiction to protein shakes?

"No. Come on one shake wont hurt you." I explained. He smirked a little bit.

"Okay, what are the flavor options?" He asked.

"Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, or I can mix them all and it kind of just tastes like barf." I explained.

"I'll do strawberry." He responded.

"Alright." I turned around to begin making the shake. I poured milk, ice, and strawberry icecream into the blender before turning it on.

"Don't I have to pay?" Harrison questioned, talking over the blender.

"It's on the house." I responded putting a smile on his face. I wasn't trying to lead him on or anything but he was my friend and he was always really supportive of me. I had to be nice in return. After a few minutes the milkshake was done blending and I poured it into a cup. "Do you want whipped cream?"

"Duh." Harrison replied, making me laugh. I put whipped cream on top of the shake, making it into the shape of a little swirl.

"Okay one strawberry milkshake." I said handing Harrison the shake.

"Thank you y/n." He responded.

"No problem." I replied with a smile. He took a sip of it.

"Oh my god this is really good." He explained.

"I'm glad." I said with a smile. With that he walked out of the coffee shop. I saw a girl from my school approaching the counter. I didn't know her name but she looked familiar. I had already made her coffee so I assumed she was just coming back for a refill. "Refill?"

"No um actually I just had a question for you." She explained. I nodded.

"Okay what is your question?" I replied.

"I know this might be kind of awkward considering he's your ex but would you be able to push Tom my way?" She questioned.

"What?" I replied quickly.

"Sorry if it is awkward. I just have liked him for the longest time and I figured the end of the year is kind of approaching so what better time." She explained.

"Tom and I are still dating." I replied. Her face went blank.

"Oh I am so so sorry. It was just kind of circulating around the school that you guys broke up and then I saw Harrison flirting with you so I just assumed." She elaborated.

"Tom and I are still together. We worked everything out. And Harrison was not flirting." I replied.

"Are you sure about that?" She questioned. I nodded. "Okay well not to be creepy or anything but I was doing a little stalking. I was looking at your Instagram and Harrison has liked every single one of your posts besides the pictures that Tom is in."