Chapter 41: Tuesday

Monday
Y/n POV:
"What are you doing here?" Ethan asked with a light chuckle that I didn't return.

"Oh I was just here for my boyfriend's soccer tournament." I explained. He nodded with a fake grin.

"So I'm assuming that you are heading home?" Ethan questioned.

"Yep..." I said not wanting the conversation to continue.

"Me too. I have been here for a few days because of my aunt's wedding." He continued.

"Cool." I responded showing him that I had no interest in having this conversation with him.

"So I was just thinking that maybe we could meet up soon? Catch up over some coffee or something?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said when I just met no.

"Great well I guess I might see you on the flight then." He replied.

"Fun." I responded with a nod. He smiled and walked off. What the hell? Talk about awkward. After taking care of business I went back to group.

"Hey babes." Tom greeted me pulling me on top of his lap.

"Hey" I responded sighing. The whole Harrison and Tom fighting over me thing was getting super old.

"What took you so long?" Sam questioned.

"Dude you can't just ask her that." Harrison chimed in.

"No actually it's fine I just ran into the one Ethan kid." I explained.

"What was he doing here?" Tom questioned.

"Going to his aunt's wedding or something. I don't know I wasn't really trying to stay engaged in the conversation." I responded.

"Good." Tom praised kissing my forehead. Harrison rolled his eyes.

Tuesday
Y/n POV:
It was nice to be back at the Holland's and be back with Tom. Harrison and Tom decided to go to school today but Nikki let me skip. I love Tom and all but I also love personal space and he wasn't leaving me alone. I would usually say something but I just don't want to cause problems. "Knock knock." Harry said from the other side of the door.

"You don't have to say knock knock if you aren't actually knocking." I explained. Nikki also let Harry stay home because Sam and Tom got basically an entire week off of school.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get food with me." Harry responded walking into the room.

"Sure but you have to drive." I replied.

"Ugh fine I'll go get food by myself." Harry groaned.

"Fine fine I'll drive." I said getting up.

"Yes!" Harry responded throwing me his keys. We went and got food. We were sitting in the parking lot of sonic eating way too much food.

"Harry if you drink a third milkshake I think I might throw up." I said laughing.

"They're good!" Harry defended himself with whipped cream all over his face. He quickly grabbed another milkshake and started gulping it down.

"Oh my god you are making me sick." I explained looking away.

"Well then we are even. I feel sick by just looking at you." Harry teased.

"RUDE!" I responded looking at him. He had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Rude!" Harry mocked in a girl voice.

"Okay I'm never getting food with you again." I said laughing.

"You don't have a proper reason to say that." Harry explained.

"Yes I do you are mean!" I defended myself.

"It's not like I spilled this milkshake on you or anything." Harry threatened holding the milkshake in the air.

"HARRY DONT YOU DARE." I screaming but it was too late. I already had the milkshake all over my face.

"This is too good." Harry said taking out his phone to get a picture.

"You are not leaving this car mess free!" I responded laughing and grabbing a slushy.

"NOT THE CURLS WATCH THE CURLS!" Harry said trying to save his hair as I poured the slushy over his head.

"You look like a wet dog!" I teased.

"You want some of this slushy too?" Harry questioned.

"No no no!" I yelled but it was too late. He had already pulled me into his arms and I felt the coldness of the slushy hit me. "AH THATS SO COLD!"

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS." Harry yelled over me. We both ended up just laughing but I soon realized he still had his arms around me.

"Harry..." I said pulling his arms off of me.

"Oh right sorry." He responded scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't be sorry that's the most fun I've had in a while." I explained still laughing a little bit.

"Yeah Tom is quite the fun sponge. I don't know why you went after that brother." Harry teased.

"Tom is fun!" I responded.

"Is he?" Harry questioned.

"Yes he really is!" I defended.

"He's not here you can be honest." Harry teased.

"Don't make me pour another slushy on your head!" I threatened.

"I'm prepared this time!" Harry said putting his hood up.

"That's not going to do anything!" I explained picking up the last slushy.

"Bet." Harry responded. I shrugged before dumping it on his head. He laughed before pulling me into his arms again.

"HARRY!" I complained while laughing. Both of our laughs died down and our faces were fairly close to each other.

Harry POV:
I was finally able to catch my breath from laughing so hard. I focused on the girl in front of me. My brother's girlfriend of course. I always thought of her as more of a sister but I never realized how naturally pretty she was. She wasn't wearing any makeup and was just wearing Tom's oversized clothes but she still looked gorgeous... I leaned in....

Y/n POV:
Harry has always been like a little brother to me. And of course I'm dating Tom but things have been really rocky lately. I haven't been able to laugh like that in a while and I was laughing with Harry. Maybe Harry was going to make me happier? I leaned in....

(AHHH I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO TRIGGER EVERYONE BUT DONT WORRY TOM IS THE MAIN LOVE INTEREST THIS IS KIND OF JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD.)