Chapter 5: Tuesday

(This chapter contains spoilers about the amazing film called after we collided if you are planning on watching the film please do that before reading this chapter. If not I hope you enjoy the chapter. Thank you for the support) Tuesday
Y/n POV:
Tom and I haven't talked since school ended yesterday which is unusual. I got to skip school today because I was picking up my parents at the airport. I got in my car and drove to the airport. Once I arrived I went inside and waited for them. While I waited I just played on my phone. If I was being honest with myself I was waiting for a text from Tom but I knew the conversation we had was awkward for both of us and I wouldn't be receiving one anytime soon. "Y/n?" I heard a voice ask. I looked up to see my mom and dad almost running towards me. Don't get me wrong I loved my mom and dad but I just felt like they were so absent for most of my life and I barely got to know them.

"Hey mom and dad!" I said embracing them both in a hug.

"Ugh we missed you so much!" My mom said hugging me tighter. I felt the entire airport population looking at us so I ended the hug and began to walk them to the car. Once we arrived we put their luggage in the trunk and I drove them home. The car ride consisted of them asking me about my life and them always figuring out a way to ignore what I was saying and then just talking about themselves. Surprisingly I was fine with this because I didn't have much to say. I mean my best friend and I were going through some weird phase. Ethan and I are just friends currently and nobody else really talks to me. Once we arrived at home they quickly went to their room to unpack. Closing their door to keep me distanced from them. I sighed and went to my room where a saw a figure sitting on my bed.

"Hey love" the voice spoke with a British accent. I knew the voice right away, my best friend Tom Holland.

"Hey um how did you get in here?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"You gave me a key" he said pulling a key out of his pocket.

"Oh yeah right sorry I forgot" I said lightly.

"So your parents are home?" He asked.

"Yep. I was just at the airport picking them up." I explained.

"Well that's good. Should I go say hi?" He asked.

"They have that stupid door closed. Just like every other time they get home." I sighed.

"Aww come here" Tom said opening his arms. I leaned over and fell into his arms feeling them quickly wrap around me. "You know my parents consider you to be their daughter right?"

"Yeah" I said giggling. "So how was school?"

"Bad. I didn't have my best friend there" he said frowning.

"Sorry" I said giggling at his dumb frown.

"Don't laugh at me when I'm trying to comfort you!" He yelled playfully.

"Your face just looked dumb" I explained trying not to laugh. He gasped before picking me up and pretending to drop me several times.

"Who has a dumb face now?" He asked throwing me onto the bed.

"Me. I have a dumb face." I said laughing and trying to catch my breath. He jumped onto the bed and sprawled out next to me.

"Y/n is everything okay?" I heard my mom yell while running down the hall.

"Everything is fine" I explained before seeing her appear in my doorway.

"Oh y/n I didn't know that you and Tom started dating.." she said.

"Um we aren't" Tom explained.

"Sure. Both of you have red cheeks" she explained. Tom and I quickly looked at each other before hiding our faces by turning the other way.