Chapter 83: Tuesday

Tuesday
Y/n POV:
"I thought he was going to ask you to marry him." Frankee confessed taking a bite out of a carrot. I was telling her about Tom's birthday dinner last night and she seemed disappointed with how it went. "I mean if he didn't ask you yesterday then when is it going to happen?"

"I mean we are pretty young and we haven't been dating for that long, I didn't really think anything of it." I shrugged.

"But you guys like already live with each other..." Winston hinted.

"I know but I have my own room now." I replied. "Okay shush he's coming over here."

"Thomas can't you get your own friends?" Winston teased and Tom laughed as he sat down next to me.

"I don't know there's only so much soccer talk I can deal with." Tom shared.

"I find that hard to believe." Frankee chimed in taking another bite of her carrot.

"Can I have a carrot?" Tom asked.

"Tom I literally packed you a lunch." I explained.

"I know I ate it already and I'm still hungry." Tom pouted.

"Okay well don't take frankee's food, let's go get you something from the lunch room." I said standing up and pulling tom to his feet.

"A single mom who works two jobs." Winston teased. We all laughed and tom and I walked into the lunch room. We were waiting in line and I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned around to see Zendaya a few people behind us in line.

"Zendaya is glaring at me." I whispered to Tom. He secretly looked behind me to see that she was in fact glaring at me.

"Probably because you are so pretty." Tom smiled.

"We both know that's not why." I crossed my arms.

"Do you want me to say something?" Tom questioned and I shrugged. "Baby..."

"I'm just tired of her always being out to get me." I explained. "But I don't think you talking to her is going to do anything about it."

"I'll talk to her." Tom confirmed.

Tom POV:
Y/n said she had planned us an entire night of activities for my 18th birthday and I was so excited. "Alright I'm driving!" Y/n said prancing into my room.

"Do you have to?" I questioned and she frowned. "I'm sorry I'll just bring a helmet..."

"I'm not that bad. I just cant see the road very well, it's fine." She shrugged. I laughed and followed her downstairs. We got into her car and I put my seatbelt on right away. "Ugh you are such a baby."

"Sorry I want to live." I defended myself. She laughed and began driving. "Sooo... where are we going?"

"Why would I tell you?" She asked.

"Because I want to know." I explained.

"You can wait." She replied. "How about you turn on some music, it will make the drive go by faster."

"Okay, what do you want to listen to?" I questioned.

"You pick." She responded. "It's your birthday after all..."

"Okay." I nodded turning on Taylor swift. I looked over to see a smile resting upon y/n's face. Eventually we pulled into the parking lot of a park. "A park?"

"Yup.. we are going for a walk." She explained putting the car in park. We got out of the car and began walking on a path. "Don't worry I know where we are going."