Chapter 29: Friday

Friday
Tom POV:
On Sunday I would be leaving for states. I would be leaving y/n alone for an entire week. I can't do that... especially because of her dad and everything. Plus it would probably be awkward for her to stay at my house without me. I just don't know what to do. "Earth to Tom?" Harrison asked moving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry I was just thinking" I explained shutting the locker.

"About what?" Harry asked.

"Um.." I went to go explain but the bell rang. Literally saved by the bell.

"I'll see you tomorrow mate" Harrison said patting me on the shoulder. I walked out to my car and checked my phone. It said that there was a missed call from y/n. She stayed home from school yesterday and today so I was quick to call her back. She answered almost right away.

"Y/n is everything okay?" I asked nervously.

"I think I'm going to go back to my moms..." she explained.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm going to go back to my moms." She repeated.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"Maybe at first" she explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want to stay there..." she responded.

"Why?" I asked.

"She's going through a lot Tom. She's living alone when my dad is dying. I really like staying with you but she's my mom. And I don't to be a burden to your family anyways." She explained. I sighed.

"You were never ever being a burden to my family. Do you honestly think Paddy is going to want you to leave? The kid loves you." I replied.

"I know but the main reason was my mom." She responded.

"How long?" I asked.

"I don't know." She responded.

"Okay well I'm in my car. We can talk when I get back. If you still want to go I'll stay with you until I have to go to states okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Okay. I love you." I added.

"Love you." She said before hanging up with phone. I quickly drove home to see y/n sitting on my bed with her stuff packed up. I shook my head. "It's nice to see you too." She teased. I rolled my eyes and kissed the top of her head.

"I don't know why you decided to leave now." I explained.

"I'm sorry Tom. My family just has a lot of stuff going on and me acting like I'm part of your family isn't going to fix mine." She explained.

"But you are part of my family. Please stay..." I said grabbing her hand in mine.

"I've already made up my mind." She responded. I sighed as Harry walked into the room. He skipped his photography club to pick up Paddy today.

"What's up?" He asked looking between y/n and I.

"It's nothing Harry." I explained.

"Did you guys break up or something?" Harry asked.

"No no nothing like that" y/n answered.

"Then what's up?" Harry asked yet again.

"Harry just go away it's none of your business!" I said standing up.

"Gosh fine" Harry said leaving the room. I walked over to the door and closed it behind him forcefully.

"Trying to break the wall down?" Y/n asked.

"I'd honestly do anything right now to keep you from going to your moms..." I explained.

"Well this is my decision." She responded.

"You obviously didn't think to ask me what I thought before making it." I explained.

"Well because it's my family." She defended.

"Fine then. Go." I said a little too loud. She whimpered slightly and grabbed her bag.

"You aren't coming anymore?" She asked while standing up.

"Well apparently it's your family." I said repeating her words from earlier.

"Um when am I going to see you next?" She asked with tears coming to her eyes. It made my heart break honestly but I was so angry at the moment that I didn't even care.

"Why should I care?" I asked.

"Because your my boyfriend." She explained.

"Not anymore." I responded.

"What?" She said looking into my eyes.

"I said not anymore." I repeated.

"Please Tom your one of the only people I have and..." she began to explain but a knock on the door stopped her. She wiped the tears out of her eyes as I opened the door to see my mom.

"Thomas Holland I heard you from in the hallway you cannot talk to a young lady nor your girlfriend with that type of tone." She explained looking at me with an angry expression.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore mom." I managed to get out. I looked over to y/n to see her quickly walk out of the room.

"Y/n honey wait!" My mom said going after her. I heard slow claps when I saw Harry standing in my doorway.

"Turns out your anger issues haven't gone away." He teased.

"Shut up Harry." I said under my breath.

"You're telling me to shut up? Your girlfriend's dad has cancer and she made the hard decision to go stay with her mom and you can't support that? You just broke up with the girl who's already breaking. You're so dumb." Harry explained. Tears quickly came to my eyes.

"How did you know about her dad?" I asked.

"Mom told me" he explained. "She's been crying for the past two days straight you think we wouldn't notice? Now are you going to try to fix this?"

"Why would I? She's the reason we broke up. It's not my fault she wanted to go stay with her mom..." I explained.

"Selfish. As always." Harry scoffed before slamming the door in my face. I stood there for a few minutes before completely breaking down. I broke her.... I broke her more then she was already broken and she's the only person I love. The only person that I want to spend the rest of my life with and the only person I have to blame is myself...

(Don't worry this isn't the last chapter guyssssss)