Chapter 16: Saturday

Saturday
Tom POV:
Paddy came into the room shaking me. "Tom Tom wake up Thomas is here!" He explained before running out of the room. Thomas is my older cousin and he came to visit us about once a month. He's a very successful actor and I hope I can be like him one day.

(Btw pretend Thomas Brodie-Sangster is his cousin for this. If you don't know who that is just imagine him how you want.)

"Who is Thomas?" Y/n asked rubbing her eyes.

"Oh I didn't know you were up" I explained before kissing her on the head. "He's my cousin. You can stay in bed for a little while if you want, he will be here all day" I lifted up the covers and went to my closet to get something to wear. Y/n followed me and hugged my arm. "What do you think?" I asked showing her a sweater and jeans.

"It's cute" she explained. She was still half asleep, it was quite adorable.

"What would you like to wear?" I asked. She pointed to one of my sweatshirts and I smiled giving it to her. "You can change in here. I'll change in the bathroom" I left the room and quickly got changed in the bathroom. I also brushed my teeth and attempted to fix my bed head. I returned to my room to see y/n sitting on my bed. She was wearing my sweatshirt and she looked so cute and cozy. She had her hair in a messy bun but she still looked out together. She was also wearing leggings and fuzzy socks. She stood up and fixed my hair properly.

"What would you do without me?" She asked.

"Apparently have very messy hair" I explained. She laughed. "Shall we?" I asked gesturing towards the doorway.

"We shall" she said before walking into the hallway. I followed her as we headed downstairs to see Thomas in my kitchen.

"Oh Tom it's nice to see you little cousin!" He greeted me while patting me on the shoulder. "Who is this?"

"This is y/n my gi" I stopped myself noticing Paddy was in the room "my friend" I continued.

"Nice to meet you" she said holding out her hand for him to shake it. He took it and pulled her into a hug. A little touchy for my liking but there was nothing I could do about it.

"So Tom your mom was telling me that your soccer team is going to states?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm really excited" I said.

"He scored almost every goal. It was awesome!" Sam explained.

"What have you been up to Sam?" Thomas asked.

"Cooking class" Sam explained.

"Brilliant. What about you Paddy?" Thomas continued.

"I made the chess team for my school!" Paddy explained. Y/n smiled.

"Amazing. How about you Harry?" Thomas asked.

"Photography and stuff like that" Harry answered.

"What about you y/n?" He asked.

"Just trying to keep up with school" she explained.

"I imagine you do pretty well with that" Thomas responded. Is he trying to flirt with her right now? Gosh I should have picked the rule about letting Paddy know about the relationship.

"I guess" she responded. She didn't seem too interested in him.

"Thomas will you come with me to take Tessa on a walk?" Paddy asked.

"Anything for my favorite youngest cousin" Thomas said getting up and ruffling his hair. The two headed into the other room. Once they left Sam started laughing.

"Tom I wish you could have seen your face!" He teased.

"When he said 'I imagine you do pretty well with that' I thought you were going to burst!" Harry added laughing along with Sam.

"Guys don't tease him" y/n explained.

"At least someone is nice to me" I said as a response to my brothers teasing me.

"Oh Tom I'll protect you because you are just so handsome and muscular" Harry said teasing y/n.

"Yes Tom you are so perfect and wonderful I just want to kiss you!" Sam said continuing the teasing.

"Do you guys want me to beat you up?" Y/n asked.

"You've tried before. It doesn't really do much." Sam responded.

"Yeah but I can make Tom do it for me" she teased. They both looked at me fearfully.

"So Tom are you going to tell Thomas that y/n is your girlfriend?" Harry asked changing the topic.

"Maybe later. Paddy isn't supposed to know" I explained.

"Why not" sam asked.

"It was part of my rules" y/n explained.

"You have rules?" Harry asked.

"Yeah" y/n said thinking nothing of it.

"Wow you are bossy" sam said.

"I know but at least I know what I want" y/n said before heading upstairs.

"Good job guys you made her mad" I explained.

"She seems moody. Maybe it's that time of the month" sam explained.

"Or she's mad because you guys can't respect our relationship" I explained.

"It's just weird seeing your brothers best friend be in love with him" Harry said.

"I get it but just try to be nice to her. She's going through a lot at home and stuff and I want her to feel safe and welcome here" I explained.

"Fine" sam groaned.

"You owe us a seat at the soccer team table for this" Harry explained.

"Deal. On Monday" I explained. I didn't know why they wanted to sit at the soccer team table but I didn't really care, I just wanted them to start being nicer to y/n. I went upstairs to see her in my room. She was laying in my bed watching her phone. I laid down next to her and rubbed her shoulder gently. I began to kiss her neck gently.

"Tom" she groaned "I'm trying to watch this video"

"I'm trying to kiss my beautiful girlfriend" I explained before beginning to kiss her again.

"What if it leaves marks?" She asks putting her hand over her neck to stop me from kissing it.

"Makeup" I explained before gently removing her hand and kissing her neck again. She flipped over and faced me. I smirked at her.

"I hate you Tom Holland" she said shaking her head and smiling.

"I love you y/n y/l/n" I said before kissing her on the lips. And was soft and slow. I gently moved her hair behind her ear and rested my hand against her jawline. We kept kissing until there was a knock against the doorway. We both looked at the doorway to see Thomas standing there.

"Just friends huh?" He asked smirking.

"Dude come on" I groaned getting up and shutting the door.

"You guys make a cute couple!" He said from behind the door.

"We know!" I said before getting back in bed next to y/n. "I'm sorry about him"

"It's okay. I thought he was still on a walk with Paddy and Tessa" she explained.

"I did too. Maybe they just got back early" I explained. She nodded before pecking me on the lips and smiling. "That's all I get?"

"Yes" she said trying not to laugh.

"I don't think I like that very much" I said bringing my hand up to her jawline again.

"Do something about it" she teased.

"If you insist" I teased back before kissing her again.

(Btw it only gets worse from here so if you aren't into romantic stuff I'm sorry but I don't have a lot of stories like this so I wanted to try something new)