Chapter 80: Saturday

Friday
Y/n POV:
Tom was driving over to Paxton's house with his hand tapping on my thigh. "Are you nervous baby?" I questioned looking over at him. He was too focused on the road for me to read his facial expression.

"A little bit. I mean let's say my brother is cheating, then him and Paxton would break up. Wouldn't that make things awkward between us and Paxton? She's not going to want to come over. It will make us feel guilty if we are being lovey dovey in front of her." He explained.

"Lovey dovey?" I laughed and he smiled while shaking his head.

"You know what I mean." He replied.

"I don't think Harry would cheat on her. They are so cute together and this is the first time Harry has shown so must interest in someone." I reasoned and Tom nodded his head slowly. "What?"

"I mean, he did have a thing for you at one point in time." Tom responded.

"Don't mind me." I scolded as he pulled into Paxton's driveway. Tom parked the car before getting out and coming over to my side to open the door. "Thanks baby."

"Of course love." He replied, reaching out to hold my hand.

"Should we really walk in holding hands if she's heart broken?" I questioned.

"Probably not." Tom frowned pulling his hand away. We went up to her door and walked right in as she requested. We went into her room where we found her looking like a raccoon in a pile of tissues.

"Hi guys." Paxton said sobbing.

"Hey Pax, I'm gonna go grab you a trash can for those tissues." Tom explained, leaving the room.

"Do you want some makeup remover?" I questioned approaching her vanity. She nodded and I grabbed her makeup remover wipes. I brought them over to her and sat down on part of her bed that wasn't covered with tissues. Tom came back in the room with a garbage bag.

"You guys are too nice to me." Paxton sobbed as she loaded the tissues into the garbage bag. Once she and her bed were cleaned up, Tom and I sat on either side of her.

"Do you want to talk about things?" Tom questioned and Paxton nodded.

"I'm just scared because he lied to me." Paxton confessed.

"Okay well, I can try to text Harrison to figure out where he is?" I offered.

"No that's going to be too suspicious." Paxton explained.

"I can text." Tom offered and Paxton nodded. Tom pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent a quick text. In a few seconds his phone chimed.

"Is it Harrison?" I questioned and Tom nodded.

"They are at Bryson's dorm. He was a senior that graduated last year that goes to the college that Harrison wants to go to." Tom explained.

"But why would he lie about it?" Paxton asked.

"I don't know Paxton." I replied, wrapping my arms around her.

"Should I call him?" She questioned.

"If you want to." Tom answered. "Do you think it would make you feel better?"

"Probably. Because then I'll have my answer for sure." Paxton nodded. I reached over and grabbed her phone off of her end table before handing it to her. She called Harry and put the phone on speaker. It rung a few times before he finally picked up.

"Hey Pax." Harry answered.

"Hey." Paxton replied, trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

"Is everything okay? You usually don't call me this late..." Harry hinted.