Chapter 53: Sunday

Sunday
Y/n POV:
I could tell that Tom was in pain; however, he would not admit it to me. Every time I asked him if he needed anything he would just say my company. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I just wanted to finish my soccer season. This is going to be the last year of me just being a kid having fun with my friends. I mean I'm working for marvel soon." He explained. I nodded.

"Well I'll still go to the games with you. And we can watch. Maybe you can ask your coach if you could be a little assistant." I offered. He smiled a bit.

"That would be fun. I love telling Harrison what to do." He explained and I smirked. I loved their friendship.

"So um Atlanta..." I started.

"Oh we were supposed to do that this weekend weren't we." He responded with a sign. "We can do it next weekend right?"

"Of course we can. Are you going to be okay going around the city on crutches?" I questioned.

"There's no harm in trying. You can carry me some of the way." He teased.

"Very funny." I responded.

"I know." I replied wrapping his arm around my shoulder. We were currently sitting in their family room watching TV. "You could be on this show."

"Ehhh im already kind of in love with someone else." He explained considering we were watching Love Island. He has always loved this show so I figured it would make him feel better.

"You have the abs for it though." I replied with a smirk.

"Are you always thinking about my abs missy?" He questioned and I laughed.

"I'm always thinking about you." I responded. "And your abs are a part of you. Aren't they?"

"You're sneaky." He laughed, a smile lighting up on his face. I love his smile but I was quickly distracted by a knock at the door. "Can you get that?"

"No I'm gonna make you crutch over there." I teased getting up off the couch. I went over to the door and opened it. I looked out to see a middle aged woman. She looked like Nikki so I figured it was Tom's aunt.

"Oh hello there sweetie. Are you one of my little nephew's girlfriends? Let me guess. Hmmm a little too old for Paddy. Not really Tom's type. Too tall for Harry so I'm going to go with Sam." The woman guessed.

"Actually she's all mine." I heard Tom explain from behind me, standing on one foot.

"Oh Tom sweetie what happened?" His aunt asked.

"Soccer." He replied, leaning up against the wall.

"You know what. Now that I see you two next to each other I see it." The aunt explained putting a smile onto Tom's face.

"Tom is everything okay?" Nikki questioned making her way to the front door. "Oh Margret."

"Nikki." Margret responded.

"Why are you here." Nikki questioned.

"I wanted to see the boys before I went back to Hollywood." Margret explained. I looked over to Tom raising my eyebrows.

"Come to the sunroom. I don't want to talk in front of them." Nikki demanded. Margret made her way into the house and passed Tom and I. I shut the front door and looked over to Tom.

"Okay what the hell?" I questioned.

"It was my aunt. She's more or less never around but still tries to act like she cares about us. Or even knows us. One time she called Harry Paddy." Tom explained. I nodded.