Chapter 61: Monday

Monday
Tom POV:
Harry and I had just gotten back from our trip. It was fun I'll admit plus my Instagram followers increased immensely but I was so tired and so was Harry. We convinced our mom to let us stay home today; however, we had to babysit our neighbors kid. "I'm going over to Paxton's." Harry explained.

"Seriously?" I questioned. "Eleanor is going to be here in like 5 minutes."

"Yes seriously. Things are getting kind of serious and I want to see her." Harry responded.

"Okay whatever I can take care of Eleanor on my own." I replied. Harry left and after a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw my neighbor, Ms Johnson, and her kid Eleanor. I had been babysitting Eleanor ever since she was old enough to walk.

"Hello princess!" I greeted as she came running in. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me. I love El. She's like my little sister.

"Thank you so much for watching her. I've had this date planned for over a week." Ms Johnson shared. She divorced her husband about a year back and ever since then has been going on random tinder dates.

"Good luck with this one." I replied. "You wanna say bye to your mom?"

"Bye mommy!" Eleanor said waving her little hand.

"Bye sweetie, bye Tom thank you again!" Ms Johnson explained walking away from us. I closed the front door and locked it before turning around to bring Eleanor into the living room. I plopped her down on the couch gently and she laughed.

"So El, what do you want to do today?" I questioned.

"I want icecream!" She yelled getting excited. I laughed.

"We can't have icecream for breakfast silly..." I replied and she frowned. "Hey no frowns, we can get lots of icecream later..."

"Two scoops?" Eleanor questioned with big eyes. I laughed.

"Yes two scoops." I replied. She got excited again. "How about we go get you some donuts?"

"Yes please!" El said standing up. She ran into the kitchen and came back with my car keys. She knew exactly where everything was. I helped her put on her shoes before putting on my own and I grabbed her car seat from our garage. I hooked the car seat up in the back seat of my car before helping Eleanor in. I helped her with her seatbelt before getting into the drivers seat.

"Okay windows down or up?" I questioned.

"Down!" Eleanor explained getting excited. I drove her to the nearest bakery and we listened to Disney music. Once we arrived I helped her out of her seat and we went into the bakery. El walked her way right up to the glass looking at the different donuts.

"Okay which donut do you want?" I asked. "Chocolate?"

"No I want the pink one with the sprinkles!" She shared.

"Okay let's get the pink one." I responded holding her hand. I walked over to the checkout.

"Hello how can I help you this morning?" She questioned.

"Can we do one of the pink donuts with sprinkles?" I asked. The cashier nodded.

"That will be 4.99." The cashier explained. I paid while the cashier grabbed the donut and wrapped it up. She handed me the donut in the bag.

"Thank you." I replied. "What do you say El?"

"Thank you!" She repeated.

"She's so cute." The cashier praised. "But you seem way too young to have a kid."