Chapter 38: Saturday

Friday
Y/n POV:
Harrison came in followed by Tom. "I told you that she grabbed my hand. It wasn't the other way around. You know I need this Harrison." Tom explained.

"Guys now is not the time." Sam said quickly ending their conversation.

"Sorry I just don't want to see y/n get hurt again." Harrison explained sitting next to me.

"Thanks." I said softly to him.

"Y/n listen I can explain everything. Zoey is someone that can help me get to the places that I want to go." Tom explained.

"And she's not?" Sam asked.

"No of course you are y/n I love you! This past week especially I just can't get you off my mind." Tom answered.

"Yet you went to that party and ignored her for most of the time." Harrison responded.

"Dude you should be on my side here! You've listened to me constantly talk about her. You've watched me fall in love with her. Why are you questioning me?" Tom asked Harrison.

"I'd be questioning you too." Sam explained.

"You know what. I know what this is all about. Zoey was right, Harrison you like y/n..." Tom said.

"Zoey said that?" I asked.

"Probably just trying to break you guys apart. Right Harrison?" Sam questioned. Harrison's phone rang.

"Sorry I have to answer this it's my mom." Harrison explained taking his phone out into the hallway.

"He couldn't even answer me." Tom said to himself. I got up and hugged him.

"I trust you okay. I don't want this to create any problems." I explained earning a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I should have warned you about that. Plus I shouldn't have ignored you at the party, I didn't mean to I was just caught up in the moment." He said into my head. Harrison came back in and saw Tom and I hugging.

"Glad you guys are getting along. I'm heading to bed." Harrison explained grabbing clothes from his suitcase and bringing it into the bathroom.

"So what's the sleeping situation going to be?" Sam asked as the hug ended. I looked at him strangely as if it was obvious but I guess he actually had no idea what the sleeping situation would be.

"Um I just figured it would be y/n and I in one bed and you and Harrison in the other." Tom explained taking the thoughts out of my head and putting them into words.

"I don't want to sleep next to Harrison." Sam responded.

"You guys can sleep together. I'll sleep on the couch." I explained.

"Are you sure that seems uncomfortable?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said. He nodded.

"Okay but if you touch me I will hit you with the wooden spoon in my backpack." Sam explained to Tom.

Saturday (middle of the night)
Harrison POV:
I was having a hard time sleeping as I heard someone else moving around. "Who's awake?" I whispered out into the darkness.

"It's me y/n." Y/n answered also whispering.

"Why are you awake?" I questioned.

"Uncomfortable. Why are you awake?" She responded.

"Just thinking about everything that happened today." I said. The room went silent for a little while. "Why don't you come over on this bed? You might sleep better."