Chapter 10: Sunday

Sunday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to Mrs. Holland shaking my shoulder. "Good morning sweetie" she said softly.

"Good morning Mrs Holland" I said sitting up.

"Oh honey you can call me Nikki. You know that right?" She asked.

"Um sorry. Good morning Nikki" I repeated. "Where's Tom?"

"He went to the gym with that little friend of his. I think he name is Harrison" she explained.

"Oh yeah I know Harrison!" I replied.

"Oh yes he is a very sweet boy. Anyways I wanted to know if you would come shopping with me" she explained.

"Really? I would love to!" I said hugging her.

"I'm so glad" she said wrapping her arms around me. "I'll give you a few minutes to get ready and breakfast is waiting for you downstairs!"

"Thank you" I said as I watched her get up off the bed.

"No problem sweetie" she said smiling and walking out of the room. I loved Tom's mom so much. I quickly got up and got ready changing into a T-Shirt and leggings. I put my hair in a pony tail and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I ate the breakfast that was laying out on the table before putting on my shoes and getting into the car next to Nikki. "You ready?"

"Yep!" I said putting on my seatbelt. She nodded and drove you guys to the mall.

"Now we are going somewhere fancy for dinner tonight so you should pick out a dress!" Nikki explained guiding me into the dress store. I tried on a few dresses before deciding on a short pink one that was form fitting with noodle straps. "You look amazing sweetie"

"Thank you Nikki. I love it" I said admiring myself in the mirror for probably the first time in my life.

"How about we go pick out some shoes?" She asked.

"Do you want a dress?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie I have enough of those to last me a lifetime!" She said guiding me back into the changing room. I changed out of my dress and back into my normal clothes. Nikki insisted on paying for the dress. Next we went to the shoe shop.

"Mmm I love the smell of new shoes" I explained.

"Me too. Do you see anything you like?" She asked as we walked between the different types of shoes that they had to offer.

"What about those?" I asked pointing to a plain pair of black high heels.

"Those will do nicely!" She said getting a closer look at the heels. "What size?"

"(Your shoe size)" I explained. She nodded and grabbed me a box.

"Try them on. Just for safe measures" she explained. I grabbed the heels out of the box and put them on. "Wow you are just stunning"

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Those will go perfect with the dress!" She explained. I nodded and took them off putting them back into the box. Nikki insisted on paying again. After a few more stops of getting our nails done, soft pretzels and a jewelry store it was time to head back to the Holland household. I walked in with Nikki seeing a sweaty Harrison and Tom sitting on the couch drinking protein shakes. "Boys I thought I told you to take showers before sitting on the couch!"

"It's leather mom. It will wash off" Tom explained.

"Don't disrespect me young man. Please take a shower before dinner time" she explained walking away from them.

"Hey y/n" Harrison said patting the spot next to him. I'm not exactly close with Harrison but I know Tom is so I'm friends with him I guess. I sat down between Tom and Harrison. The aroma of body oder filling my nose.