Chapter 58: Friday

Friday
Y/n POV:
This morning I showed up to school trying to avoid two people, both Tom and Harrison. It wasn't that my kiss with Harrison was bad, it's just that it felt weird and I would feel bad telling him that. I successfully made it to lunch without having run ins with either of them. I decided to eat lunch outside because I hoped neither of them would be out there. All the tables were taken so I decided to sit at a table with the people that I knew the best. I looked around and saw a few seniors from my classes sitting together. I walked towards them, "hey is it okay if I sit here?"

"Yeah sure of course!" One of the girls responded. Her name was Frankee and she had red hair and green eyes.

"What's been going on with you?" The boy sitting across from Frankee asked. His name is Winston, he was in my English class.

"Nothing much... just wanted to get some fresh air." I explained.

"Fresh air is always good... we started sitting out here because our old lunch table inside was right next to the garbage cans." Winston replied.

"Yeah people would always try to throw garbage from far away and it would just end up landing on our lunch trays." Frankee explained and I laughed.

"Hey I hope I'm not intruding on a date type of deal or anything." I responded.

"No youre no, we both like men." Winston explained.

"Sounds good, I too like men." I laughed.

"Speaking of men, we've been trying to pinpoint the Tom tea but we can't really figure it out. Care to share?" Frankee questioned.

"Yeah I broke up with him. We just kept on getting into arguments and every time we would solve one a new one would come up and I kind of just got sick of it." I explained.

"I knew it was coming. I mean girl he's hot and whatever but you guys are from two different worlds." Winston added.

"Yeah I guess so, I really haven't been too hurt over it which is kind of weird." I responded.

"Well it's for the best then." Frankee replied.

"For sure because he's man candy and ever since you guys started dating he began posting less and less shirtless pictures." Winston explained and I laughed.

"Well he's all yours now, I'm sure his shirt will start flying off with ever chance he gets." I responded.

"Perfect Winston and Tom. What about you y/n are you into anyone?" Frankee asked.

"Well it's kind of complicated. One of the reasons Tom and I were fighting was being his little brother Harry had a crush on me." I began.

"The photography twin?" Winston questioned.

"Yes the photography twin. So he had a crush on me and it was this entire thing. Harrison also had a crush on me at some point and still does so I have kind of been talking to Harrison. It's definitely not anything official but he kissed me last night." I mentioned.

"Oh my god that's like a forbidden romance!" Frankee chimed.

"Girl how was the kiss?" Winston questioned.

"I mean he definitely knew what he was doing but it just didn't feel right." I explained.

"You better not still have feelings for Tom, I have waited too long!" Winston joked.

"And maybe the kiss was just too early. You have to give yourself time with Harrison." Frankee explained.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I replied.

"I'm loving this new drama. Girl you have to hang out with us more often." Winston said.

"I'd be down to." I mentioned.