Chapter 79: Friday

Friday
Y/n POV:
I was sitting on the couch after school to relax before I had to go to Tom's banquet. "Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP!" Tom yelled from upstairs. I got up and made my way upstairs and into his bedroom. "Can you help me with the tie please?"

"Of course but you are going to be on a lot of red carpets in the future, you should figure it out for yourself eventually." I replied but Tom shook his head in disagreement.

"And why would I have to do that if I have you?" He questioned as he handed me the tie. I rolled my eyes at my childish boyfriend before tying his tie around his neck. Once I was finished he turned around and looked at the mirror in his room. "You were right... maroon is my color."

"Yeah I know." I laughed. "But your crown and converse are going to ruin the entire outfit."

"No they won't. My converse are good luck and the crown is because I'm captain." Tom explained. "And as I said before, I'll look good anyways."

"Fine but what do you need your lucky shoes for anyways?" I asked sitting down on his bed. "I mean aren't we all just going to sit there and eat food?"

"Well you are but the senior soccer players choreographed a dance we are going to perform." Tom explained and I immediately covered my mouth with my hands to prevent myself from laughing. "And guess what?"

"What?" I questioned still trying not to laugh.

"I'm doing the worm." Tom replied. "It's supposed to be a surprise but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you."

"I'll still act surprised." I reassured him and he smiled. He looked over at the clock in his room for a moment. "Do you have to leave already?"

"I do, we are having a dance rehearsal before." Tom frowned. "But I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay" I nodded.

"And remember to save my parents seat at the tables too because they're going to be walking with me." Tom explained.

"Yep and I'll make sure all of your brothers are dressed and there on time." I added.

"You are perfect." Tom praised kissing the top of my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more." I said as he left the room.

Tom POV:
I was standing behind a curtain with my parents waiting for my name to get called. The seniors were all supposed to be last so the rest of the team could clap for us. I thought that was a good idea until I realized how eager I would be to see y/n on the other side of the curtain. She always looked stunning in my eyes but I loved her in the maroon dress especially. I pulled out my phone and went into my notes app. "Are you seriously on your phone right now Thomas?" My mom scolded.

"Thomas." Harrison repeated in front of me, laughing to himself.

"I'm sorry." I replied. "I just had an important thought that I don't want to forget."

Have Paxton give y/n the maroon dress when I propose.

"Harrison Osterfield!" The announcer spoke. Harrison and his parents walked out from behind the curtain. "Harrison has been a varsity soccer player for all four years of high school. As a senior he was a co-captain of the team. His favorite memory was staying in hotel rooms with his teammates. After high school Harrison intends to attend college. A quote Harrison would like to share is 'kick soccer balls, not actual balls, it hurts.'"

"Please tell me your quote is better than that." My Dad begged.

"It is don't worry." I replied.

"Thomas Holland!" The announcer continued and the audience cheered as my parents and I stepped out from behind the curtain. I quickly looked around for my pretty girl and found her sitting by all my brothers. She was clapping and smiling at me. "Thomas has been a varsity soccer player for all four years of high school. As a senior he was co-captain of the team. His favorite memory was scoring a point even with an ankle injury. After high school Thomas intends to take on a job he has already accepted, to act in the role of Peter Parker for a marvel movie. A quote Thomas would like to share is 'shake what your momma gave you.'"