Chapter 84: Wednesday

TW: School Lockdown
(Y'all are gonna hate me for this one.)
Wednesday
Tom POV:
I was currently in gym class running laps with Harrison. "So I guess I am supposed to talk to her about glaring or something like that." I explained.

"I mean I would." Harrison replied. "Would you rather hurt the feelings of a girl you are probably never going to see again or hurt the feelings of your girlfriend that you are hoping be with for the rest of your life."

"But I do have to see Zendaya again, I have to work with her and it wouldn't be very professional of me if I was solving my girlfriend's problem for her." I added.

"It's up to you but I think you should be on y/n's side with this one." Harrison mentioned.

"I am on y/n's side." I defended myself and Harrison made a face at me. "Okay it's just awkward because Zendaya and I used to be in love. I just can't completely tell her off."

"Yeah don't say that to y/n..." Harrison hinted and I rolled my eyes. "What? If she is already feeling insecure about something that the way that you are acting right now is only going to make things worse. You don't want her to feel bad about yourself right before you are supposed to take off to Atlanta together. Now is going to be the time to solve this."

"You do have a point." I replied.

"I always have a point when it comes to girls, that's the perk of having a sister. And listen, Zendaya and I also used to have something but I wouldn't have a problem telling her off." Harrison added and I nodded.

"I'll talk to her...." I responded.

Y/n POV:
"Guys..." Winston began sitting down at our lunch table. "Sam and I had our first fight last night."

"Aw Winston..." Frankee said wrapping her arm around him. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah so basically I mentioned that y/n wanted me to come to your and Tom's combined graduation party and he said I shouldn't come because he's not ready to come out in front of his extended family." Winston explained.

"How is that fair if I invited you?" I questioned.

"It's not fair." Winston crossed his arms. "But he didn't want to hear it. He said he didn't want to have to act like he didn't like me around his family because he kept his sexuality a secret for so long."

"That's kind of sweet..." Frankee shrugged.

"I know but I still think it's a little shitty." Winston continued.

"I agree Winston but I don't think he did it to purposefully hurt your feelings. I just think it's something you guys should discuss further." I explained.

"I hate how you are so wise about relationships." Frankee scoffed and I laughed.

"Speaking of relationships, where is your man?" Winston questioned. I looked around before checking the time.

"Yeah he usually sits with us sooner." I agreed.

"Is he making up work or something?" Frankee asked.

"He usually texts me." I replied. "Maybe I should check the lunch room... he could still be waiting in line or something."

"While you are in there can you get me napkins?" Winston replied and I nodded. I got up from the table and made my way into the lunch room. I looked at the table that Tom sat at with all of his soccer friends and he was nowhere to be seen. I walked to the other side of the lunch room scanning for him the entire way before grabbing napkins and heading back to Winston and Frankee.

"Did you see him?" Frankee questioned and I shook my head no while handing Winston the napkins.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Winston explained trying to put my mind at ease.