Chapter 50: Thursday

Thursday
Y/n POV:
I woke up in the morning to see Tom wasn't by my side. I had wondered if he had to take Paddy to school this morning. My thoughts were put to an end when I looked at the doorway and saw my boy standing with a bouquet of flowers. "Good morning love." Tom said with a smirk on his face.

"You spoil me." I responded as he walked over to the bed, laying a kiss on the top of my head.

"Of course I do my sweet girl." He explained sitting next to me. He gave me the flowers and I smiled. "Do that again, I want a picture."

"I am not letting you take a picture of me right now." I responded. He frowned. "At least give me a few minutes to clean up."

"Nah i don't think so." He said holding his phone up and taking a picture. "Beautiful."

"Yeah right." I mentioned. He put his hand in mine.

"You are beautiful my love. And I'm so excited to see your beautiful dress tonight." He hinted. "Speaking of, can I see your dress now. Pretty please."

"Nope. You're gonna have to wait." I teased. He smirked.

"Well then I guess we are going to have to do something to pass the time." He mentioned.

"Mmm too bad nobody is home." I hinted pull him on top of me. He kissed my lips gently, running his hand through my hair. I swiped my thumb along his soft cheek. He moved from my lips and began to kiss down my neck. "Don't leave any marks."

"Almost forgot." He mentioned pull off his shirt. I followed his broad shoulders, down to his toned chest, down to his abs, and then his v-muscle that disappeared down his pants. "Love you can't look at me like that."

"Why not?" I questioned running my hand down his chest.

"You're making my get excited." He mentioned with the cutest grin on his face.

"Good thing I'm already excited." I replied pulling his face back to mine. He flipped us over, pulling me on top of his lap. His tongue made his way into my mouth. I hummed at the sensation. Tom reached for my hips guiding me in grinding against him. Once I got my rhythm he grabbed the bottom on my sweatshirt begging to pull it over my head. Our lips detached for a moment before Tom threw the sweatshirt off to the side.

"Wow." Tom commented taking me in. I wasn't wearing anything under the sweatshirt so he got a full view. "Have I ever told you that you are a goddess?"

"Says you." I responded.

"I'm serious." Tom commented. Brining his head closer to my chest. He took my nipple into his mouth, sucking on it.

"Mhm." I moan looking down at him. He was making eye contact with me the entire time. I continued to grind down on him. He brought his mouth back to mine and using his fingers to work my nipples.

"Can I get these off of you." He asked, pushing his fingers into my waistband. I nodded. He flipped us over leaving a trail of kisses down my chest as he pulled down my pajama pants. He scanned my body. Taking me in. "So beautiful."

"You can take off the rest too." I commented. He nodded gently grabbed my underwear and pulling them off of me. He kept eye contact with me the entire time. He stepped off the bed for a moment to remove his own pants and underpants. He got back on top of me making both of us giggle. He just kind of stayed there for a moment. "Is everything okay?"

"Uh yeah I just have an awkward question." He mentioned.

"Okay?" I questioned combing the hair off his forehead.

"Should we use protection." He asked.

"Is the fire department going to be knocking on the door again or are you going to finish?" I teased. He shook his head with a grin on his face before teaching into the drawer of his end table and grabbing a condom. He opened the wrapped and checked the condom before sliding it on his already hard dick. I swear it gets bigger every time I see it.