Chapter 32: Sunday

Sunday
Y/n POV:
"Wakey wakey!" Harry teased waking me up for the second morning in a row.

"Have I ever told you that I hated you?" I asked.

"You may have mentioned it a few times." Harry shrugged.

"Why are you waking me up this time?" I questioned.

"Well Sam and I had a good idea." He explained.

"The last time you guys had an idea I ended up throwing up in the IHOP bathrooms." I explained.

"I know and we are still sorry about that by the way." Harry apologized.

"It's fine" I sighed "what is your idea this time?"

"Well we figured to get your mind off of Tom we could have a little party. Nothing too obnoxious because my parents are going to be home but maybe just a few friends." Harry explained.

"You guys are my only friends." I responded.

"Don't be negative. I'm sure there's a few people who would come." Harry said.

"Fine. What time?" I asked.

"Six to eight. That's when Tom is going to the gym." Harry explained.

"Okay. Now get out." I said.

"Yes sir" He said saluting me and walking out of the room. I laughed to myself before getting out my phone. Who would possibly come to this? Maybe Paxton, I mean she seemed nice and I'm sure she would love to spend a few hours with Sam and Harry.

Text:
Y/n: Paxtonnnnnnn.
Paxton: Wuttttttttttt?
Y/n: Wanna come to a party?
Paxton: Are those cute guys going to be there?
Y/n: Most of them...
Paxton: I'm in. What time? I need to come early so that I can help you get ready.
Y/n: It's gonna start at six. Also why?
Paxton: You just broke up with your man. You have to have a glow up. It's like break up 101.
Y/n: Okay then come at 5:30?
Paxton: I'll be there.
Y/n: Don't you want to know where?
Paxton: Oh yeah right. Where?
Y/n: (The Holland Address)
Paxton: Thanks. I'll see you tonight!

Y/n POV:
Sam said that I could invite a few friends so I guess that I'll invite Van too. He's basically the only friend I have at school that I made on my own. I went to Instagram and he was already following me so I slid into his DMs.

(Y/U/N stands for your username and V/U/N stands for Van's username btw)
DM:
Y/U/N: Hey Van this is y/n.
V/U/N: I see that lol... what's up?
Y/U/N: Would you like to come to a party tonight? It's going to be pretty low key and there's parents here so no alcohol...
V/U/N: Sounds like my kind of party. I'll be there. What time?
Y/U/N: Six o'clock tonight if that works for you?
V/U/N: It does. What's the address?
Y/U/N: (The Holland Address)
V/U/N: 👍

Time change
Y/n POV:
I was sitting in the guest room waiting for Paxton to arrive. I would normally wait in the living room but I wanted to limit my interactions with Tom today. I saw a car pull up and Paxton get out with several bags. Gosh this girl wasn't kidding. I ran downstairs and luckily I saw nobody. I opened the front door and helped Paxton with all the bags. "Did you bring your entire room?" I asked.

"Something like that." She explained. We carried in the bags and went up to the guest room. "Wow this is nice."

"Yeah it's pretty incredible." I agreed.

"So what will we be doing tonight. That's what we have to plan your outfit around." She explained.

"I'm not sure. Let me go ask Harry." I responded.