Chapter 18: Monday

Monday
Y/n POV:
"Wake up kiddos!" Thomas yelled coming into the room and jumping on the bed.

"Thomas get out of here" Tom groaned.

"Why?" Thomas asked. Nobody answered. "Oh my god are you guys naked?" He asked lifting up the covers.

"No we are not naked we are cold" I explained pulling the covers back down.

"That's my fault" Thomas explained "Paddy woke me up in the middle of the night because he had a bad dream so I let him sleep next to me. That boy is like a heater."

"He usually wakes up me.." Tom said sounding slightly upset.

"I'm sure it's nothing Tom" I explained but he was already getting up. He left the room leaving me alone with his cousin.

"This is him trying to seem like a man" Thomas explained.

"He is man" I replied.

"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that" Thomas teased. I rolled my eyes. Harry came into the room.

"Woah- you have a thing for my cousin now too?" Harry asked.

"Nope. Only your brother. I hate your cousin" I said getting up.

"We all do" Harry responded before sprinting out of the room.

"You can run but you can't hide Harold!" Thomas threatened while following behind him. I closed the door before going into Tom's closet to find clothes. I grabbed a sweatshirt and started getting changed before Tom walked in.

"Sorry" Tom explained while covering his eyes.

"Tom" I said softly.

"Yeah?" He asked with his eyes still covered. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands in mine, pulling them off his eyes. "You can look. You're my boyfriend. Remember? I'm yours?"

"Yeah. I remember" Tom explained while lightly chuckling "how could I forget? I had to slow dance with Harry for you. But I'd say it was worth it" Tom said wrapping his arms around my bare waist.

"Tom we have to get to school" I explained looking into his eyes.

"Fine" Tom sighs. He walks out of the room. I continued getting dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Paddy, Sam, Harry and Thomas eating breakfast.

"Where's Tom?" I asked.

"He said he was going in early" Thomas explained.

"You can ride with me!" Sam offered.

"No thanks I'll just drive myself" I said walking past the group.

"Is he mad at you?" Paddy asked innocently.

"I'm not sure" I sighed.

"That's why you should date me instead." Thomas explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Not going to happen" Harry said for me with a mouth full of food.

"Should I ask him about it or give him space?" I asked the group.

"I don't know. You're his best friend." Sam explained.

"You're his brothers" I responded.

"You should talk to him" Paddy explained.

"Thanks Paddy" I said walking past him and fluffing up his hair. He laughed. I got into my car and drove to the school. I parked and walked inside. I went to my locker to look for Tom but he wasn't there. I was Harrison walking in the halls and I walked up to him. "Do you know where Tom is?"