Chapter 31: Saturday

Saturday
Y/n POV:
"Wakey wakey" Harry teased me while trying to get me to wake up. I groaned in response and flipped over while pulling the covers over my head.

"Harry Holland it is the weekend, you better have a good reason for waking me up this early in the morning!" I explained.

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go to IHOP with Sam, Harrison, and I but I guess you are just going to miss out on some wonderful pancakes." Harry teased.

"Why didn't you just mention IHOP in the first place?" I said getting out of the guest bed. Harry gave me a weird look.

"Is that Tom's sweatshirt?" He questioned.

"It's none of your business." I responded.

"Oh but it is. You've still got the feels for my brother!" Harry teased.

"Of course I do! It's not like with the snap of my finger I'm going to lose them. I need time." I explained.

"Don't be dramatic you guys will get back together sooner or later." Harry retorted.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You guys spend every second of every day together. I'm surprised that you guys aren't married to be honest. He's so in love with you. You know that right?" Harry questioned.

"He was so in love with me. Past tense." I explained.

"Nope he's still in love with you." Harry corrected.

"Okay are you trying to make this some kind of bet or something?" I asked.

"Sure. If you guys are back together by next week then you have to feed our chickens for a month." Harry explained.

"Okay easy he's leaving for states on Wednesday. So no feeding chickens for me!" I teased.

"If you say so... what do you want if you win?" Harry questioned.

"If I win then you have to play just dance with me for an hour every week for a month." I explained.

"Okay it's a deal then. Now get ready because I want some pancakes!" Harry explained walking out of the room. I got changed and fixed my hair. I went downstairs to see Harry, Sam, and Harrison waiting for me on the couches.

"Should I ask Paddy if he wants to come?" I asked.

"He's not home. My mom took him and Tom to get dress pants." Sam explained.

"Dude don't mention him!" Harrison said hitting Sam on the shoulder.

"Guys don't worry about it. I just want things to be as normal as possible..." I explained.

"Okay let's just go then yeah?" Harry asked. I nodded and they all stood up and walked out the door. We got into Sam's car with Sam and Harry in the front and Harrison and I in the back. We drove to IHOP and walked in.

"How many?" The hostess asked.

"4 please" Sam explained.

"Alright come this way!" She said with a smile. We followed her before sitting down at a table.

"So let's get right to the point." Harrison explained.

"What point?" I asked.

"Well you and Tom" Sam explained. I sighed.

"Guys we just broke up yesterday can we leave it alone for a little bit?" I asked.

"We're just looking out for you and our brother." Harry responded.