Chapter 68: Monday

Monday
Y/n POV:
"I can't believe I'm sitting at a table with two famous people." Frankee confessed as Tom and I sat down to eat lunch with her.

"I wouldn't say famous." I replied.

"Sweetie we're marvel actors." Tom corrected.

"Technically not yet." I shared and Frankee laughed at the interaction. "So where is Winston?"

"He's making up some kind of test." Frankee informed us.

"During lunch?" Tom questioned and Frankee nodded. "That sucks."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Why does Zendaya look like she's coming this way?" Frankee asked. Tom and I both turned around and Zendaya was approaching our table.

"Hey guys!" Zendaya greeted us, sitting down next to Frankee. "Sorry is this seat taken?"

"Technically." Tom replied.

"Well I'll be quick." Zendaya informed the group. "I just wanted to congratulate y/n on getting a part that she didn't even audition for, that takes true talent."

"Thank you?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Yeah how do you feel about it?" Zendaya asked.

"I'm pretty happy." I nodded.

"Me too." Tom added.

"Well I think it's great that you don't feel guilty." Zendaya informed us.

"Why would she feel guilty?" Frankee asked.

"Well you are taking a part away from people that were working really hard at it." Zendaya explained.

"Shut up zendaya you're just jealous." Tom replied.

"And what about it?" Zendaya questioned.

"It's not a good look." Frankee explained.

"Who even are you!?" Zendaya exclaimed.

"I've sat behind you in English all year!" Frankee replied. "Go back to your kingdom, queen of the cafeteria."

"Not until y/n apologizes to me." Zendaya crossed her arms.

"Apologize for what?" I questioned.

"For stealing my life." Zendaya explained.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

"Taking Tom away from me, turning people against me, and now taking an opportunity for a future job." Zendaya said.

"Oh you just wanted that role so you could spend time with Tom." Frankee teased.

"I don't even like Tom anymore!" Zendaya defended herself.

"Is that why you sent out rumors to create that article about me?" I questioned.

"It wasn't me." Zendaya lied.

"Zendaya don't embarrass yourself." Tom replied. "I'm happy with the love of my life. I'm going to get married to her someday. We are going to have our own house someday. We will have pets someday. We will have kids someday. So just leave us alone."

"Fine." Zendaya pouted getting up from the table. "But just know, when you guys break up again- I won't be waiting for you again Tom."

"Great thanks." Tom responded. Frankee and I laughed as Zendaya walked away.

"That was cute tom." Frankee complimented.

"I just wanted her to leave us alone." Tom shared.

"Oh so you didn't mean it?" I teased.