Chapter 67: Sunday

(Just a warning this chapter is almost all smut.)
Sunday
Tom POV:
I woke up and looked over to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping. I wanted to go for a run this morning and explore the city but I didn't want to leave without telling her. It would be a good way to build up strength in my ankle anyways. I reached over to gently rub her arm. "Good morning baby." I greeted her. I watched as her beautiful eyes slowly fluttered open, a visual that never gets old.

"What's going on?" She questioned rubbing her eyes.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going for a run, I didn't want to leave you." I explained and a sleepy smile appeared on her face.

"You're so sweet." She replied. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Not as sweet as you my love." I replied. "Do you want me to bring you home anything... coffee? Muffins?"

"Condoms." She responded and I laughed.

"You were serious last night then?" I questioned.

"Of course. I made my boy a promise. Whatever you want this morning." She explained and I smiled.

"Guess the run is going to be quick." I replied getting out of the bed. I walked over to grab some running clothes out of my suitcase. I turned around to see that y/n had snuggled back into bed. Absolutely adorable. I got changed in the bathroom and then went out for my run.

Y/n POV:
While Tom was gone I fell back asleep for a few minutes before getting up to begin my day. I decided to call Paxton because I needed a good chat. I FaceTimed her and she picked up almost right away. "Girl where are you?" Paxton questioned.

"I'm in a hotel currently, in Atlanta." I described.

"And why are you in Atlanta?" She asked.

"Um, kind of a long story." I confessed. "So you know how Tom got the role of Spider-Man?"

"Yes." Paxton replied.

"Well the director of the movie called him a few days ago and said he needed to come do chemistry reads with actresses trying out for his character's love interest." I continued.

"Okay." Paxton responded.

"And I came with him." I explained.

"Oh that's kind of fun." Paxton smiled.

"Yeah, and I kind of got the part." I added and she gasped.

"What? You got the part? You didn't include that you were auditioning in your little story." Paxton almost yelled.

"I didn't audition." I replied. "Tom and I were reading through the script so he could practice and his director overheard."

"That's so fucking awesome!" Paxton exclaimed.

"Yeah it's pretty crazy." I added.

"So you are going to be like famous now?" She questioned.

"I guess so." I replied.

"And you and Tom will be a celebrity couple! Oh this is so great. Will you post me on your Instagram so I can become famous too?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied. "Anyways... where are you?"

"In Harry's room." Paxton responded flipping the camera around to Harry who was sitting next to her, editing pictures.

"Hey Harry!" I said over the phone.

"Hey y/n." Harry replied. Paxton turned the phone back on her.

"He's editing some of Sam's cooking pictures." Paxton explained laughing slightly. "Is Tom there?"