Chapter 44: Friday

(A/n: This part of the story is going to be like smut lol anyways if you don't feel like reading it skip to the next bold note (like this one, it will be an authors note not a POV switch) that you see further down in the chapter. Alright bye besties.)
Thursday
Tom POV:
"You're so beautiful" I said between kisses as my hands made their way down to her bare waist.

"Hmm" she hummed in response. I tightly wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Jump" I commanded. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I managed to set her on top of a desk before reaching behind her to unclip her bra.

"No" she said grabbing my wrist. "Sorry I just-"

"Don't apologize." I responded soothingly before kissing her collarbone.

"Are you sure?" She asked as I continued kissing.

"I just want to do this with you. I don't care if it's clothed, unclothed, in the bathroom, I just want you." I said standing up and pulling down my pants. She smiled as she took of hers throwing them on the ground leaving her in just her bra and underwear.

"Can I keep those on too?" She asked.

"Always." I responded as I guided her to lay down on the desk. "Are you sure about this?" I questioned. She nodded holding her hands over her face to prevent the sprinkler water from getting in them. I pulled my underwear off revealing my erection from y/n and the cold water. I gently moved my hand up y/n's thigh making eye contact with her the entire time to seek approval. I got to her underwear and moved it to the side slightly. "Just tell me if I need to stop" I explained. I lined my tip up and gently thrusted my hips forward going very slowly.

"Oh ow" y/n whimpered in pain. I grabbed her hand as she nodded to continue. I pulled back and thrust forward once again, repeating that a few times before the pain in y/n's face went away.

"Starting to feel good?" I asked as I continued thrusting. She nodded quickly as I saw her face relax. She moaned completely innocently but it only made me thrust faster.

"Oh Tom keep doing that!" She said as her eyes shut but then there was a knock on the door. I quickly pulled out and y/n sat up, both of us looking at the door.

"This is the fire department anyone in there?" A voice from the other side of the door yelled. Y/n looked at me in fear. I quickly grabbed my shirt from the floor and handed it to her. She put it on quickly and I grabbed my pants and slipped them on. I threw the rest of our clothes in my backpack and y/n and I quickly ran into the lab storage room. It connected with a different lab room. I opened the window of the separate lab and helped y/n jump out. I then gave her my bag before I jumped out. My shirt luckily went all the way down to y/n's knees so we then ran to my car and got in. Both of us out of breath.

"I thought the fire department was going to catch me almost naked on a school desk." Y/n said laughing and adjusting the shirt to make sure that it was over her thighs.

"That was crazy, um are you okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah. That was amazing." Y/n responded shyly.

"We didn't get to finish." I hinted to the point of my previous question.

"Finishing?" Y/n questioned.

"Like all of this tension, passion, and high feeling builds up in your body and then its all released. It's amazing. It would have been amazing with you." I explained.

"Do you need to?" She asked.

"Better question is do you need to. I want to make your first time memorable." I said.