Chapter 89: Monday

Monday
Y/n POV:
Today was the last day of school before graduation and while Tom was basking in the glory I was kind of nervous. "I'm so excited to meet Andrew tomorrow." Frankee smiled.

"You never ran it past me if I was okay with you dating my cousin." I replied.

"Okay well if you aren't okay with it then I just won't be friends with you anymore." She shared and I gave her a look.

"She's kidding." Winston added.

"Yeah I'm kidding but he is really hot. And tall. And he doesn't go to our school which is always a plus." Frankee explained.

"Well the men from our school have potential." Winston shrugged.

"Okay name someone besides the Holland boys." Frankee crossed her arms.

"Harrison?" Winston asked.

"He's basically a Holland boy." I replied taking a bite of my carrot.

"Oh that little underclassman you were friends with, that played basketball." Winston responded.

"He was related to Harrison." I cut him off.

"Which basically makes him a Holland boy." Frankee added.

"Okay how about me." Winston shrugged.

"I'd date you if you weren't gay." I nodded.

"Ouch." Said Tom approaching the conversation from behind.

"Well I mean if I wasn't already dating you." I defended myself.

"Yeah sure." Frankee teased.

"How is your last day of ruling over this high school going?" Winston questioned as Tom sat down.

"Oh it isn't the last day." Tom laughed. "I have puppets everywhere."

"Don't say that again." I shook my head.

"Okay make me." Tom smirked.

"Okay who was that girl giving you a shoulder massage at the frat?" Frankee questioned and it wiped the smirk right off of his face.

"You told them." Tom frowned.

"You're lucky I didn't tell more people." I shrugged.

"Walk him like a dog bitch." Winston praised.

"Speaking of walking people like a dog, there's Sam." Frankee pointed as Sam made his way over to the table. Winston scooted more towards Frankee so Sam could have room as he sat down.

"Hi babe." Sam said making the entire table smile. They were so cute together.

"Oh y/n show Sam a picture of your cousin." Frankee explained.

"No thanks?" Sam replied in a questioning manner.

"Sam, you are going to want to see this." Winston mentioned and Sam shrugged. I pulled out my phone reluctantly and showed the group Andrew's instagram.

"That's my future boyfriend." Frankee nodded.

"Okay but how is he built like that?" Sam questioned.

"Guys calm down. A very hot individual is sitting right in front of you guys." Tom said and i elbowed him for being egotistical.

"Tom did you ever consider the fact that you are short?" Winston questioned.

"I am not." Tom frowned.

"I'm taller than you and I'm the younger brother." Sam hinted.

"Y/n?" Tom questioned.

"I think you're height is perfect." I said walking on eggshells.