Chapter 15: Friday

Thursday
Tom POV:
"Heyyy Ethan" y/n said trying to sound as natural as possible but she wasn't that great at acting.

"Hey. What are you guys up to?" Ethan asked. Gosh this is so awkward. The entire reason he got mad at y/n was technically my fault and I'm on a date with her making it even worse.

"Just hanging out" y/n explained. I understood why she didn't say we were on a date but it still hurt a little bit.

"Cool. What can I get for you guys?" He finally repeated.

"I'll just have a water" I explained.

"Lemonade" y/n added. Ethan nodded before walking away.

"That was awkward" I explained trying not to laugh. I put my elbows on the table to hold my head up and look at y/n. She took one of my hands and held it while resting our hands on the middle of the table. "What if he sees?"

"He can see" y/n said softly. She made me so happy.

"So tomorrow" I explained.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked.

"Are you coming to the game?" I questioned.

"Do you want me to come to the game?" She responded.

"Kind of. You make me play better because I want to impress you" I explained. Y/n smiled.

"I'll come. Make sure you win Tom" she explained.

"If I win can we get one of the rules changed?" I asked.

"Sure. If you lose I get to add a rule" she explained.

"Sounds good because I won't lose" I responded. She rolled her eyes at my cockiness.

"Water and lemonade" Ethan said placing the two drinks on the table.

"Thank you" y/n said. I kept quiet.

"Do you guys need more time to look at the menu or are you ready?" He asked.

"We're ready" y/n explained. This is y/n's favorite restaurant so we basically know the menu in and out.

"Okay what can I get for you guys?" Ethan asked. We both ordered and Ethan nodded before walking away.

"Which rule do you want to take off?" Y/n asked.

"The kissing in school one" I explained.

"Well it's not like you follow it so sure" she shrugged.

"Wait don't I have to win the game?" I asked.

"You get it taken off for free because I like to kiss you" she said blushing. I laughed because she was being so cute.

"I like kissing you too" I said softly. She squeezed my hand and smiled.

Friday
Y/n POV:
It was a usual Friday. Paddy and I were the only ones at the Holland household. I decided that because it was such a long week I was going to take a nap.

Sam POV:
I went to Tom's room to find y/n because we had to get to the game. I walked in and saw her cuddled up in Tom's hoodie. I took a picture and sent it to Tom.

Sam:
Someone's sleepy.

Tom:
Stop watching her while she sleeps. It's creepy.

Sam:
Orrrrr thanks Sam for sending me a picture of my "best friend" or should I say GIrL FRieND

Tom:
Thanks. It's a cute picture.