Chapter 34: Tuesday

Tuesday
Tom POV:
"Gosh I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow. I felt like I was making so much progress..." I explained to Harrison as he sat on my bed watching me do sit ups.

"I mean you still have another day." Harrison responded.

"I'm out of ideas. I said something directly to her. I said something to her in front of the entire school and I even gave her my sweatshirt!" I complained.

"Girls are confusing man." Harrison agreed.

"I'm asking for some advice here." I explained.

"I mean she started going back to work... is she working tonight?" Harrison asked.

"I'm not sure. Why does that matter?" I questioned.

"Well remember when those creeps came in? She would always call you!" Harrison explained.

"So what are you getting to here?" I asked.

"Gosh mate I'm supposed to be the dumb one. Let's set someone up to go in there and creep her out so you can go in there and save her!" Harrison explained.

"Do we really have to do that? I don't want to scare her." I responded.

"Do you want her back or not?" Harrison asked.

"Yeah I do. But who would be willing to do that....?" I questioned.

"Thomas!" We both said at the same time.

"Okay let's get this plan into action! Did I hit one hundred sit up yet?" I asked.

"Oh yeah you have one hundred a couple minutes ago I just didn't want to interrupt you." Harrison explained.

Y/n POV:
I have to work again today. I guess my manager doesn't like it when you take off for a few weeks. But luckily there has only been a few people that have come in. The bell on the door rang and I looked up to see Thomas. "Oh hey Thomas!" I greeted.

"Hey y/n I didn't know you worked here." He explained.

"Surprise?" I said questioningly.

"Surprise indeed. I was going to stop by but I know Tom's leaving tomorrow and things might be kind of hectic." He explained.

"Oh right I almost forgot he was going to state..." I responded.

"You almost forgot? Aren't you guys dating?" Thomas questioned.

"Actually we broke up..." I replied.

"Oh sorry I didn't know, I probably shouldn't have brought it up." He explained.

"No it's fine. We are still friends and stuff..." I responded.

"Well then that works out for everyone huh?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well it's obvious that I kind of have a crush on you. I mean it would have been weird if you were dating my cousin but now you're not." He flirted.