Chapter 86: Friday

Friday
Y/n POV:
Tom and I were watching Tik toks in the guest room when Nikki lightly knocked on the door. Tom and I looked up and I waved her in. "Hi Nikki." I greeted.

"Hi sweetheart." Nikki replied making her way into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed "So I have some news for you."

"Okay." I responded.

"Good news or bad news?" Tom added.

"The news isn't for you Tom." Nikki hinted.

"Is that my cue to get out?" He questioned and Nikki nodded. "Kicked out of my own girlfriend's room, the audacity."

"Oh get over yourself." Nikki responded as Tom left the room and I laughed.

"So is it good news or bad news?" I asked Tom's question again and Nikki smiled.

"Well it depends on how you are going to take it but I would like to think it's good news." Nikki explained. "Dom and I wanted to make sure you had people that support you at the graduation party so we wanted you to invite all your friends but we also wanted you to have family members there. I know you and your family have a rocky past but Dom and I came into contact with a cousin of yours. His name is Andrew and he just moved to the area but he would love to meet you."

"Omg yes!" I replied wrapping my arms around her. "When do I get to meet him? Is he here?"

"Well we wanted to run it past you first before inviting him here but he will be attending your graduation ceremony." Nikki added and i smiled.

"Thank you so much Nikki." I praised.

"Of course dear, you know I would do anything for you." She said warmly. "Dom also found his instagram and wrote it down on this piece of paper if you want to get into contact with him before hand."

"Thank you." I thanked again accepting the piece of paper. She left the room and I looked up Andrew's instagram. Tom came back into the room and flopped down next to me.

"Hey!? Why are you looking at another man's instagram!?" Tom questioned stealing my phone out of my hands.

"He's my cousin." I replied.

"Cousin?" Tom asked beginning to calm down and looking through the account with me. "So good genes must just run in your family."

"Shush." I responded. "I have to tell Winston and Frankee."

"Don't call them while I'm in here." Tom frowned.

"Too late." I replied over the sound of me dialing. They both picked up the FaceTime call immediately.

"Y/n this better be good because I'm in the middle of watching dancing with the stars." Frankee warned.

"Don't worry it's good." I shared.

"Okay go on girl, I'm getting older by the second." Winston added.

"Okay, I have a cousin who lives in the area and who is going to come to my graduation party!" I smiled.

"Oh my god that's great." Winston clapped.

"Do you know her name?" Frankee questioned.

"It's a he." Tom chimed in.

"Oh hey Tom." Winston waved.

"Shut up Winston." Frankee scolded. "Is he single?"

"From what I can tell on his Instagram, it looks like it." I shrugged.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE HIS INSTAGRAM?" Frankee yelled nearly breaking my phone.

"Okay share your screen." Winston added sounding intrigued. I shared my screen and started scrolling through the posts. "Wait, why is he kind of fine?"