Chapter 66: Saturday

(Juicy chapter for tonight guys. Kind of unrealistic but you know what... a girl can dream. Also the script they are reading from is for no way home because Peter and MJ don't have the best scenes in homecoming so just act like no way home is going to be the first movie. Okay thanks besties.)
Saturday
Y/n POV:
Tom and I were currently on the airplane that was flying us to Atlanta. We were sitting next to each other and an old lady was sitting next to Tom. He let me sit by the window because I didn't want to sit next to a stranger. "You gonna sleep lovey?" Tom questioned.

"Mmm i dont know. Im not really tired, I'm just kind of nervous." I confessed. I leaned over to place my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you nervous?" He questioned.

"That Zendaya or some other bitchy person will get the part." I admitted.

"I'll make sure to act poorly around the bitches so they don't get the part." Tom teased. I looked up at him to see that he had a goofy smile on his face.

"As much as I would love that... you can't do that." I shared. "It's your job, I have to be serious."

"I'm serious about you, and it would be for you." Tom confessed.

"Yeah but I'm not as important as your job for marvel." I explained and Tom gasped. "What?"

"You are 10 times more important then anything on this planet." Tom responded.

"What about aliens." I joked.

"Come on babes, you know what I mean." Tom replied. After a few minutes of chatting with Tom I fell into a deep sleep because my nervousness washed away. "Wake up y/n."

"Did we already land?" I questioned rubbing my eyes. Tom nodded. I stood up and we excited the plane. Tom knew his way around Atlanta so I followed him to some kind of studio.

"TOM HOLLAND!" A very loud and energetic person greeted.

"Hey Jon." Tom replied shaking his hand. Oh so this was the director of the movie and Tom's boss. "Um John this is my girlfriend y/n."

"It's nice to meet you." I added. We shook hands and I followed Tom and Jon as we walked past a group of beautiful girls, including Zendaya. I wanted to roll my eyes but I held myself back. Jon walked us into a room with a table at the front of it.

"I'll be right back. The script is on the table if you want to take a look at it." Jon shared before leaving the room. Tom and I went over to the table and he picked up a packet that was resting upon it.

"This is brand new content and I'm just getting it now." Tom complained.

"I wouldn't worry about it." I replied. "I mean you already got the part."

"Will you read through the lines with me?" Tom questioned me.

"I don't know I'm not really the greatest at acting, or reading things out loud." I confessed.

"Please." Tom pleaded giving me his big brown puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I replied grabbing another packet from the table.

"Okay I'll start... 'I'm glad we're doing this." Tom read from the script.

"'Yeah me too.'" I replied as the MJ character.

"'To see the city a little bit...'" Tom added.

"'Yeah they used to execute people on this bridge.'" I began.

"'Woah'" Tom interrupted.

"'They would like put them in a basket and drown them in the water.'" I continued. "'Sorry...'"