Chapter 39: Sunday

Saturday
Y/n POV:
"I knew it" Tom said sounding angry. He stood up and started walking towards the gym doors to follow Harrison.

"Tom wait yelling at him isn't going to do anything, he can't control his emotions." I explained trying to calm my boyfriend down.

"You can't say anything you lead him on all the time." Tom responded.

"I do not Tom I'm literally in love with you and if you can't see that by now something is up!" I defended myself.

"Yeah well something is up and I'm tired of you flirting with my best friend. I mean you guys slept in the same bed last night!" Tom yelled.

"Because ever since I came to visit you I feel so unwanted. First you take me to this party and barely talk to me. Not only that but you barely talked to anyone besides Zoey. I let it go because I didn't want to create any problems but have you ever considered that it hurt. It hurt even worse when you thought I liked Harrison when Sam and I came all the way here just so that I could spend time with you. I slept in Harrison's bed because I was uncomfortable and he helped me finally sleep but you didn't even know or cared that he did that." I responded. Tom's anger immediately left him and his face turned sincere. He walked over to where I was sitting and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry babes." He said. After a few seconds I heard him crying and my shirt was slightly wet from his tears.

"What's wrong Tommy?" I asked unwrapping his arms from around me so I could see his face.

"I'm just stressed and I hate taking it all out on you." He explained wiping some tears away from his face.

"It's okay. I knew something was up." I said wrapping my arms around him again.

Sunday
Tom and the rest of the soccer team had three games today considering that they got the day off yesterday. Tom and Harrison had just gotten done with their first game of the day so Sam and I were waiting for them. The thing Harrison said in the gym hasn't really been discussed but I still don't know what to do about it. "Oh I see them." Sam said pointing towards the exit of the locker rooms.

"Hey guys." Harrison greeted us while Tom came over to me to wrap his arm around my shoulders.

"Winner winner chicken dinner." Tom added making us laugh.

"When's your next game?" I questioned.

"After lunch time I think." Harrison explained. I nodded.

"Are you guys coming to that game too?" Tom questioned.

"As long as it doesn't interfere with my nap schedule." Sam explained.

(Sam's just going to be the relatable character for the rest of this wattpad lol.)

"I'll go." I chimed in. Tom smiled and kissed me on the cheek earning a glare from Harrison.

"Everyone act natural." Sam quickly whispered to the group. I didn't understand why until I saw Zoey approaching.

"Hi!" She said joining the group.

"Hey!" I responded trying to sound kind. Tom's grip around my shoulders tightened quickly.

"Hello." Sam added.

"So what's up with you guys?" She asked.

"We were just planning to go get something to eat." Harrison explained.

"Oh fun I'm sure you guys will need it. Tom you played so good today!" She flirted.

"Harrison did too." I added earning a glare from Tom and a smile from Harrison. I instantly regretted saying it after it left my mouth.

"Well anyways I came over here because I have to talk to Tom about something... in private." She responded.

"I'll catch up to you guys in a second darling." He said bringing my hand to his lips as I slowly walked away with Harrison and Sam.

Tom POV:
"Aww..." Zoey said but she didn't make it seem like she actually met it.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I questioned looking at the ground so that I wouldn't have to make eye contact.

"We texted yesterday and you seemed a little upset with me did I do something?" She questioned. Yes she did, she made Harrison figure out that he liked my girlfriend but I couldn't come out and say that to her face.

"Oh sorry you did nothing wrong." I explained fidgeting with my hands a little bit.

"Oh did she take your phone?" She asked looking over at y/n with jealousy in her eyes.

"No she didn't it was just early in the morning and I have a hard time sleeping at hotels." I explained continuing to fidget.

"Oh I'm sorry. You could have always come to my room." She teased pushing my shoulder. I forced a chuckle out and smiled slightly.

"Maybe..." I said under my breath while sighing to myself.

"Anyways good job today." She continued.

"Thanks." I responded trying to end the conversation.

"I'll see you at the game later okay?" She questioned.

"Okay." I replied. She smiled and walked away. Once she got far away I made my way back to Sam, Harrison, and y/n.

"What was that about?" Sam questioned.

"She was just mad about a text I sent her or something." I explained.

"You guys text?" Y/n questioned.

"Rarely I promise." I said grabbing her hand. She nodded and squeezed it.

"I told him it was weird and that he shouldn't do that when he had a girlfriend." Harrison explained.

"It's fine guys let's not fight over anything and have a good time at lunch." Y/n said breaking up the fight that was about to start.

"So where are we going?" Sam asked.

(Sorry this chapter is short and sorry I haven't been very active on this or Tik Tok the past few days stuff has just been very busy and I haven't had much motivation to post anyways. Please consider writing comments to different parts of the story. I read all of them and find you guys hilarious. Thank you for giving me the platform to make these stories.)