Chapter 76: Tuesday

Tuesday
Y/n POV:
I was getting ready for the part tonight. I was wearing a tight red dress with black high heels. I was picking out jewelry when I felt a strong pair of arms around me, I immediately leaned back into the touch because I knew it was Tom. "You look stunning." Tom mumbled into my ear. I smiled turning around to look at him. He was wearing a black dress shirt tucked into black dress pants.

"Very handsome." I complimented.

"Thank you." Tom smiled. "Can you fix my hair though."

"Of course, sit." I demanded and Tom laughed. He sat down on the bed. I crawled behind him, running a comb through his hair to maintain his curls. "Okay done!"

"That was record timing." Tom explained walking over to the mirror and looking at his hair. He looked at himself for several seconds. "Do you think this shirt makes my muscles look small?"

"Tom nothing makes your muscles look small." I laughed but he turned around, looking at me with a serious look in his eyes.

"Should I change the shirt?" Tom questioned.

"No. You look sexy in black." I flirted and Tom smirked a little bit.

"Okay. If you say so." Tom shrugged. "Should we get going then?"

"Yep!" I replied grabbing a small bag and following Tom out of the room. We made our way down the hallway and I took off my heels before walking down the stairs.

"Seriously?" Tom questioned.

"You want to try walking in heels?" I asked.

"Harrison and I have tried on your heels before." Tom shrugged and i gasped.

"Oh my god which ones?" I questioned.

"The white strapped ones." Tom explained and I laughed.

"Those started to smell and I was wondering why. It's probably from you guys." I scolded. Tom smiled. I put my heels back on and we got into the car. Tom drove of course. He was terrified of my driving but I didn't mind being a passenger princess. He rested his warm hand on my thigh as we made our way to the party. Once we arrived we walked in and everyone was just dancing and having fun.

"TH!" Someone greeted Tom. I didn't know who they were. "I didn't know you were one for nonalcoholic parties."

"I'm here for my girl." Tom shrugged wrapping a firm arm around my waist.

"Do I know you?" The person I didn't know questioned.

"Don't think so." I replied, leaning into Tom.

"This is Grayson." Tom explained. "He graduated from our school last year."

"Surprised I don't remember you." Grayson added.

"Why is that?" I questioned.

"I thought I knew every pretty girl at the school." Grayson explained and Tom fingers gripped into my side.

"Back off man." Tom replied and Grayson laughed.

"Well what do you expect when she's dressed like that?" Grayson responded.

"Dressed like what?" I asked.

"Darling why don't you grab us some soda?" Tom questioned. I nodded as his hand left my side and I made my way into the kitchen. I doubted that Tom would even drink a soda so I just waited for him in there.

Tom POV:
"Don't talk to my girl like that." I explained.

"You think you're all big and tough now? You used to idolize me." Grayson replied.