Chapter 64: Thursday

Thursday
Y/n POV:
After school Tom was finally allowed to go to his soccer practice although he had to take it super easy. I was so happy for him. I waited until his practice was over by his car just because I wanted to see him. "Baby?" He questioned approaching me with a smile.

"Hey, I just wanted to see you." I mentioned and his smile got impossibly bigger. "How was practice?"

"It was great to be back but it's even greater that you are here right now." Tom shared pulling me into his arms. "You want to go on a date?"

"Right now?" I questioned. Tom shrugged.

"Sure, we can get icecream or something." Tom offered. I nodded. "Alright but im driving."

"Fine." I replied. Tom opened the passenger side door of his car for me and I sat down before he closed the door. I put on my seatbelt as Tom got into the drivers seat. "So I want to hear all about it."

"All about what?" Tom questioned laughing slightly at my excitement.

"Your practice silly..." I explained and Tom nodded.

"It was good. There was a lot of conditioning that I couldn't really participate in so instead I had to do sit ups so my abs really hurt but it was worth it. I missed being with the team." Tom shared. We pulled up to a local icecream shop and went inside. We ordered and sat down when Tom's phone started to ring.

"Who is it?" I questioned. Tom frowned.

"It's Jon Watts the director of the movie... I kind of have to answer. Is that okay?" Tom asked getting up. I nodded as he walked outside of the icecream shop.

Tom POV:
"Hey Jon, what's up?" I asked over the phone.

"Tom we found a few possible MJ choices that we really liked over the weekend but we want you to do a chemistry read with them, is there any way that you would be able to come back to Atlanta for another weekend?" Jon questioned.

"I can come in on Saturday night." I offered.

"That should work." Jon replied.

"Okay great." I responded.

"I'll have someone send you all of the information again, are you going to bring your brother with you?" Jon asked.

"Um im not sure yet." I replied. "I could bring my girlfriend up."

"You want your girlfriend to watch you do a chemistry read with other girls?" Jon questioned.

"Erm i guess you are right. I'll bring my brother again." I explained.

"Okay great because we want him to be an extra in the movie." Jon replied.

"Okay I'll let him know." I responded.

"Okay great, bye." Jon said.

"Bye Jon." I replied. With that I walked back into the icecream shop and sat down with y/n again.

"Was something wrong?" Y/n questioned.

"No, no, nothing is wrong but I do have to go to Atlanta on Saturday again." I explained and y/n frowned.

"Why again?" She questioned. "I wanted to spend the weekend with you."

"I know babes I'm sorry. They want me to bring Harry up because they want him to be an extra in the movie." I lied. I didn't want to tell her what was really happening because I didn't want her to feel insecure.

"That's okay, it's your job after all." Y/n replied. "I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for us." I explained reaching over the table to hold her hand. She smiled.