Chapter 37: Friday

Friday
Y/n POV:
"So I have an idea." Sam explained as I sat in his room after school.

"Sam you never have good ideas..." I responded.

"I think this one is good!" Sam said defending himself.

"Okay fine what's your idea this time?" I asked.

"Why don't we go visit Tom?" Sam questioned.

"Sam have I told you that I love your imagination?" I teased.

"Okay well just hear my out. I have his Snapchat location on and I figured out his hotel. We can go to the airport and catch a last minute flight to spend the weekend with him." Sam explained.

"Let's do it!" I responded.

"Wait really?" Sam asked.

"Sure it's not like we have anything better to do. Plus I really miss Tom." I explained.

"Aww you guys are so cute." Sam teased. Sam went online and managed to get us two last minute plane tickets. Because they were so last minute they were also really cheap. We both packed and let his mom know what we were doing. She was really excited about it. We left and headed to the airport. We went through security before boarding the plane. Sam and I luckily got to sit next to each other.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yep! I texted Harrison and he said that they would be at a game around the time that we are arriving but he told the front desk to give me their second room key." Sam explained.

"Wow who knew that Harrison could actually be helpful for once." I said. Sam laughed.

Tom POV:
"That was a close game." Harrison explained when we were in the elevator.

"I know. I don't know why coach took you out. We could have lost." I responded.

"But we didn't all thanks to you." Harrison said. I smirked.

"You flatter me." I teased. The elevator doors opened up and we walked down the long hotel hallway to our room. Harrison unlocked it and we both walked in throwing our soccer bags into the corner of the room.

"You want to shower first?" Harrison asked.

"You sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah I have to call my mom back quickly." Harrison explained. I nodded and grabbed some clean clothes before walking into the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door before taking off my shirt.

"Woah dude don't take off anymore." Sam said stepping out of the shower from behind the curtain.

"Sam what the hell are you doing here?" I asked wrapping my arms around him.

"Well I brought you something." Sam explained opening the curtain more to reveal y/n.

"NO WAY!" I almost shouted quickly making my way into the shower and wrapping my arms around her. Harrison opened the bathroom door.

"Boom family reunion!" He said excitedly.

"You knew about this?" I asked him with my arms still around y/n.

"Yes I knew about this." Harrison said giving Sam a high five.

"We should all go do something tonight!" Sam explained.

"Sure why not." Y/n responded.

"Well the Freshmen are having a party in one of their rooms. They invited me maybe we could all go?" I questioned.

"Sure sounds fun. But what should I wear?" Harrison asked already stressing out.

"Just wear a team sweatshirt or something." Y/n explained.