Chapter 20: Wednesday

Wednesday
Tom POV:
"HARRY IM GOING TO CUT YOUR HAIR I SWEAR!" I heard y/n yelling from the other room. Soon enough Harry came in and nuzzled his way onto the part of the couch behind me.

"She's trying to kill me!" Harry explained.

"IM GOING TO DO MUCH WORSE THEN KILL YOU!" Y/n threatened while running into the room with a pair of Paddy's safety scissors.

"Hey keep those scissors away from me or you might hurt Tom's precious hair!" Harry said trying to end the battle.

"And why are you guys fighting again?" I questioned.

"Harry has this girl that he likes in his chemistry class or whatever and I'm trying to help him but he said I'm too aggressive and that I might scare her away!" Y/n explained making me laugh. "YOU AGREE WITH HIM? I LOVE YOUR HAIR BUT IT MIGHT HAVE TO GO TOO!"

"Okay okay calm down and put down the scissors" I said in a calming tone.

"Okay well then Harry has to say that he's sorry and let me help him!" She complained.

"Harry say your sorry!" I explained.

"I'm sorry" Harry said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay keep the scissors and go after him" I said getting up to avoid being in the middle of her wrath.

"WHAT?" Harry screamed before running out of the room with y/n following.

"ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE BALD!" Y/n yelled.

"IM SORRY JUST LEAVE ME AND MY HAIR ALONE! WE DID NOTHING!" Harry continued. Soon enough they had circled around the entire house and Harry ran into the room and hid behind me.

"I can see you!" Y/n teased.

"Tom a little help here? Your girlfriend is crazy!" Harry explained.

"I'm kind of enjoying this but I want cuddles so I guess I'll help." I responded.

"Cuddles?" Y/n asked with her face lighting up.

"Yep but you have to put the scissors down and leave Harry's chemistry kind of girlfriend person alone" I explained.

"Okay! Come!" Y/n said making grabby hands.

"Harry you owe me" I whispered before walking towards y/n and wrapping my arms around her. I picked her up and brought her to the couch where I wrapped a blanket around us both.

"What is going on down here?" Sam asked while entering the room.

"It's Harry's fault but I'm humble now so take my extra pair of scissors" Y/n said taking scissors out of her pocket and handing them to Sam.

"Humble because?" Sam questioned.

"She's cuddling with Tom" Harry explained making Sam sit in my lap and cuddle into me.

"Sam get off!" I said trying to push him off.

"I'm just trying to understand the hype!" Sam said standing up.

"Any conclusion?" Harry asked.

"He's very warm and he smells good" Sam explained.

"Could you guys not?" I asked.

"Let's leave these weirdos alone and go see what Paddy, dad and mom are doing outside!" Harry explained pulling Sam out the back door.

"That was hectic" I said bringing y/n closer to me.

"I enjoyed it. Your brothers are fun." Y/n explained.

"Yeah they are pretty awesome." I responded.

"Their older brother is amazing though. I heard he's super hot and great at kissing" y/n teased.

"Well I wouldn't say that" I joked.

"Can I see if he is?" She questioned.

"Always" I responded before cupping her cheeks and laying a gentle kiss on her lips. We slowly pulled away. Our eyes were locked and I could feel her breath against my skin.

"He is a good kisser" y/n said slowly.

"Are you sure?" I asked almost whispering.

"Yeah but I should try again" y/n explained leaning closer again.

"That's a good idea" I said laying another kiss on her soft lips. This one was longer and more passionate. I wish it could have lasted forever but soon Paddy came running in.

"Tom dad needs help lifting logs in the back yard. You know how bad his back is." Paddy explained.

"When duty calls" I said standing up and kissing y/n on the cheek.

"I'll be out in a little bit" she explained. I nodded before following Paddy out back.

Y/n POV:
I went upstairs and got changed into clothes that were more fitted for the outdoors before going downstairs to head outside. When I got outside I saw Tom carrying logs shirtless. I would be all over that but his parents and brothers are out here so I went over to Paddy and Nikki (his mom). "My dad is going to make a huge fire!" Paddy explained.

"His father loves making me nervous" Nikki said shaking her head.

"Reminds me of his oldest son" I said chuckling with her.

"He's really happy with you" Nikki explained.

"I'm really happy with him" I responded looking over at him. He waved at me while smiling and Nikki and I waved back.

"I just knew you would be the one" Nikki explained making my heart flutter. The thought of me living the rest of my life with Tom is such an amazing one. I hope everything works out and we can live together and maybe even start a family.

"Those logs are heavy!" Harry said coming up to us and drinking from his bottle of water.

"Oh suck it up Harry" Nikki teased making Paddy and I laugh.

"I'll go help your dad since you can't!" I explained grabbing one of the larger logs and Harry gave up on. I pulled it all the way to the pile of wood and I was completely out of energy.

"You need some help there?" Tom asked with a smirk upon his face.

"I've got it just give me a second" I explained. Tom didn't listen and he picked it up with ease and put it perfectly in the pile.

"I hate you" I said tiredly.

"We all do" sam added sounding just as exhausted as I was.

"It's okay babe. You did more than Harry" Tom joked. Before wrapping his arms around me.

"Ew you are sweaty!" I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"That's what showers are for" Tom teased while tightening his grasp.

"You are so gross" I explained.

"But you still love me right?" Tom asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Sadly, I guess I'm stuck with you" I said dryly.

"I thought I was a good kisser" Tom teased.

"I changed my mind" I joked.

"No you didn't" Tom said pecking me on the lips because his entire family could see us.

"Okay fine still a good kisser" I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you" Tom teased while letting me go and continuing to carry the logs.