Chapter 21: Thursday

Thursday
Y/n POV:
I was sitting in study hall watching the clock. Each second felt like an eternity. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and the girl behind me handed me a piece of paper. "Thanks" I whispered while taking the paper from her. I opened it up:

You look so pretty right now :)
-Tom <3

I turned around to look in the back of the classroom. Tom was smiling at me and all of his friends were patting him on the shoulders. I flipped the piece of paper over and wrote on it:

Not as cute as you look right now
-Y/n <3

I folded it up and handing it to the girl behind me. I watched as Tom received it and opened it. He looked up and smiled at me before grabbing another piece of paper and writing something. He folded it up and started passing it. The girl behind me handed it to me and I opened it:

Meet me in the boys locker room in 10 minutes
-Tom <3

I turned around and nodded. After I few minutes I saw Tom get up and sign out of the room. I waited another few minutes before getting up and also signing out. I made my way through the halls to the boys locker room. I walked in and the room was dark. I turned on my phone flashlight and found the light switch which revealed an empty room. "Tom?" I asked as I made my way through the lockers looking for him. "Tom this isn't funny!" I exclaimed after around a minute of searching. "Tom?" I asked once more.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me. I jumped and fell onto the ground. "Oh I'm sorry babe" Tom said helping me up and pulling me into his arms. I was still a little startled so I was shaking slightly.

"You scared me" I said after a few seconds of being in his arms.

"I know I'm sorry" he said rubbing my back gently. "Are you okay now?"

"I think so. My heart is still beating quickly though." I explained.

"So is mine but I think that's just because I'm holding the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms" Tom responded.

"I wouldn't say that" I replied.

"I would say that. Over and over and over until everyone knew it" Tom said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you" I mumbled into his shirt.

"I love you more darling" Tom said using his hand to gently lift my chin up. I was now making eye contact with him and he was just looking at me.

"What?" I asked slightly laughing.

"You are breathtaking" he explained before leaving a gentle and slow kiss on my lips. After the kiss he wrapped his arms around me again. "Jump" he explained. I jumped and he held me up as I wrapped my legs around his strong build. He sat down on one of the benches in the locker room and continued to hold me. I closed my eyes and sank into his arms.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"You smell nice" I explained.

"I try my best. Just for you" he teased.

"You are the perfect boyfriend" I responded.

"It's easy to do that when I have the most perfect girlfriend in the world." He explained.

"Well now you are just lying" I responded.

"Am not!" He replied "I am a man of my word."

"Is that why your sign out time is about to expire?" I teased.

"Oh no what time is it?" Tom asked pulling my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans. "Oh great I only have two more minutes"

"It's okay. I'll walk back with you" I explained standing up. We began walking and he still had my phone in his hand. "Can I have my phone back"

"Oh yeah sorry. I forgot I even had it" Tom explained pushing my phone into one back pocket and then putting his hand into the other.

"Well played Tom" I teased.

"I learned it from that one movie you forced me to watch" Tom explained.

"Sixteen candles?" I asked.

"Probably. I wasn't really paying attention to it. I was too busy looking at you" He explained.

"That was before we were dating" I said confused.

"I know" Tom said before kissing my head and walking back into the study hall. I watched from the doorway as he sat down and smirked at me. I waited a few minutes before entering and sitting down at my desk. The bell was going to ring in a few minutes which is good because this class always bores me.

"Hey" the girl behind me whispered while trying to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around.

"What's up with you and the soccer jock?" She asked.

"Oh he's my boyfriend" I explained.

"Wow. You guys would make perfect babies." She responded.

"Oh um thanks?" I said laughing awkwardly,

"Well make sure you don't get too attached. He's kind of a player." She explained.

"I don't think I'll have to worry about that too much" I responded while looking over at Tom. He smiled and waved cutely. I smiled and waved back. He made a heart with his hands before looking back down at his phone. After a few seconds I got a text:

Tom: You are so distracting.

I responded quickly:

Me: I'll try my best to stop

I turned around to see him shaking his head.

Tom: Never stop. My best distraction :)

After receiving the text the bell rang and I gathered my stuff. I went to go put my backpack on when it was pulled away from me. Tom was putting on his non occupied shoulder. "Simppppp" one of his friends said teasing Tom as they made their way out of the room.

"They are jealous" I said standing on my tip toes and kissing Tom's soft cheek.