Chapter 23: Saturday

Saturday
Y/n POV:
I woke up when I heard the door opening. I looked up to see Tom. He was wearing a tight grey shirt and his hair was a sweaty mess. "Sorry for waking you" he said as he came over and kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay" I responded sleepily.

"Harrison wanted to go for a run this morning." Tom explained grabbed a bottle of water from off of the night stand.

"Harrison is trying to steal my boyfriend from me" I complained. Tom laughed and grabbed my hand.

"I'm all yours babe" he said bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing it.

"Wow I feel like a princess" I teased.

"You are a princess. My princess" Tom said standing up and grabbing a towel.

"You're leaving me?" I asked pouting sleepily.

"Didn't say you couldn't join" Tom said while smirking. I shrugged and stood up while wrapping a blanket around me. Tom laughed as we both made our way to the bathroom. He took off his socks and his shirt before getting in the shower and closing the blue curtain. I sat on the floor wrapped in the blanket while playing on my phone. Tom threw his shorts over the pole that was holding up the curtain. It landed in the pile with the rest of his clothes. Next he threw his Calvin Klein boxers over and they landed directly on my face.

"Was that on purpose?" I asked pulling them off of my face in a disgusted manner.

"Maybe" Tom teased. I heard the water turn on and Tom scream before he jumped out of the shower. I was quick to cover my eyes.

"Tom what was that about?" I asked.

"The water was cold" he explained. I rolled my eyes but it was pointless because he couldn't even see. "Okay you can look now" Tom explained. He was back in the shower and I went on my phone again. "Do you want to do anything today?"

"Maybe" I said not really paying any attention to the conversation. Tom poked his head out from behind the curtain. His hair was a curly mess and it was dripping on his face.

"Wanna go see a movie?" Tom asked looking at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Of course but maybe tomorrow. I just kind of want to relax today" I said smiling up at him. He nodded and closed the curtain fully again. After a few minutes the water stopped. Tom reached out and grabbed a towel. He came out from behind the curtain with a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked up at him, taking the sight in.

"You like the show?" He teased chuckling lightly.

"Eh" I shrugged and walked past him. I opened the bathroom door and left. I went back to his room and snuggled up on his bed. A few seconds later he came in and went over to his dresser. He grabbed sweatpants and underwear before heading into his closet to change. Once he came back in he snuggled up next to me and nuzzled his head into my neck. "Are you sleepy?" I asked running my fingers through his damp hair. He nodded and pouted. He looked so cute I was about to pass out. I moved his head onto my lap and continued to play with his hair. He looked up at me with a smile on his face. "What?"

"You look pretty" Tom explained.

"I still haven't gotten ready yet so I doubt that" I responded.

"You don't have to get ready to look pretty. You're just naturally perfect" Tom said before closing his eyes and getting comfy with his head still on my lap. I continued playing with his hair until I knew he was officially asleep. I got up being careful not to wake him before heading downstairs. When I entered the kitchen I say Harry, Sam, Harrison and Paddy all working on a puzzle.

"Is tom coming down soon? He said he wanted to join after he took a shower" Harry explained.

"He fell asleep" I responded.

"We should wake him up by pouring cold water over him!" Sam explained.

"That's a good idea!" Harrison responded.

"Can you guys just let him sleep for maybe another hour? If he is still sleeping you can wake him up!" I offered. The group nodded.

"Tom needs as much beauty rest as he can get." Paddy teased.

"Up top!" Harrison says holding up his hand. Paddy high-fived him and the group laughed. Nikki came down the stairs carrying laundry.

"Did you see Tom all snuggled up on his bed?" She asked me pouting at his adorableness.

"Yes" I poured too "I was going to take a picture but I thought that might be weird"

"I already took one sweetie!" She said making me laugh.

"Please send it to me!" I explained.

"Of course!" She said continuing to walk the laundry down to the laundry room.

"Remind me to never get a girlfriend" Paddy sighed.

"You can have a girlfriend just don't fall asleep" Sam shrugged.

"True" Harry said backing him up. An hour passed and Tom was still sleeping. Tom's younger brothers and Harrison had gathered a big pot of cold water.

"Someone videotape!" Harrison whispered before entering Tom's room. Harry quickly pulled out his phone. Harrison walked in with the pot and Harry stood in the corner so that the video would capture everything.

"3" sam whispered to start the countdown.

"2" paddy added.

"1!" Harry finished. They all looked to me.

"0" I said unenthused. Harrison poured the water on Tom and he quickly shot up.

"What the hell man?" Tom asked jumping away from the bed. Tom's eyes quickly went to me. "Were you a part of this?"

"I let you sleep for an hour" I said defending myself. Tom smirked and quickly started chasing after me. I cornered myself in Harry's room.

"No getting away now" Tom teased while wrapping his cold and wet arms around me. I tensed up.

"Freezing" I said feeling how shockingly cold he really was.

"Mhm" Tom teased.

"I'll get you back for this you know?" I asked.

"How?" Tom responded.

"No kisses. For a week. No wait, no kisses for a month" I explained.

"Hmm I don't think so" he teased while quickly pecking my lips over and over again. I scrunched my nose up and smiled. Tom's smile brightened.

"What?" I asked.

"You're absolutely adorable" he said kissing the top of my head and pulling me back into his chest. I didn't mind this time because I was already cold and my heart, that was currently racing, was keeping me fairly warm.

(A/n: Hello my dudes. Make sure you comment or vote if you wanna. If not I still appreciate all of the support. Make sure you guys check out my images book and comment any suggestions! You guys can also dm me these suggestions on Instagram or comment them on my Tik Tok. I also have a Finn Wolfhard book up if you guys want to check that out so yeah that's about it. Y'all are so amazing.)