Chapter 6: Wednesday

Wednesday Morning
Tom POV:
I woke up to a screen in front of me which was Netflix asking if I was still watching. Fudge I fell asleep at y/n's. My parents don't know where am I am. I went to go sit up to grab my phone but I couldn't because there was a weight on my chest. I tried to scoot y/n over without waking her up but she woke up anyways. "Mmmm" she moaned into the pillow while rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said "I didn't want to wake you up but I have to go home"

"I'll come" she said sleepily sitting up.

"You don't have to come y/n. Stay here and get some rest" I said using my hands to lay her back down. I got off the bed and started heading for her bedroom door when I heard the bed creak. I turned around to see y/n standing behind me.

"I'm coming" she explained.

"No" I said laying her back in bed again. This time a tucked her in and kisses her forehead. We have showed affection before but I couldn't help but blush. I smiled as she closed her eyes and curled up into a ball.

"Goodnight" she said drowsily.

"Goodnight" I replied finally leaving the room. I went into the family room to see y/n's parents were still up.

"Oh Tom I didn't know you were still here" her mom explained.

"Please tell me you used protection" he dad added.

"Um we didn't sleep together. Well we did but not in that way we just fell asleep while watching a movie" I explained.

"Do you want something before you leave. We have beer and wine" the women explained.

"Um I'm not old enough to drink yet" I explained.

"Good answer" her dad said taking a sip from the wine class he was holding.

"See I told you he was a good kid. No sex. No drinks. Please tell me you don't do drugs" her mom asked.

"Um I don't do drugs" I explained.

"See he's perfect" her mom explained. I nodded and awkwardly smiled before leaving the room to grab my shoes. I put on my shoes before getting in my car and driving back home. Once I arrived I saw a light on in the dining room which meant my parents were still awake. I walked in to see my mom sitting worried at the table.

"Hey mom" I said softly while taking a seat next to her.

"Tom where were you? You had me worried sick!" She explained.

"I was at y/n's and her parents finally came home so she's kind of having a hard time" I explained "we were watching a movie and we fell asleep"

"Oh that poor girl" my mom said shaking her head.

"I'm going to go to bed now" I explained.

"Okay. Good night Tom" she said smiling. I walked past her giving her a kiss on the head before heading to my bedroom. I changed into some pajamas and jumped into bed. I grabbed my phone to check the notifications before falling asleep.

Texts:

Y/n:
My parents are wasted.

Tom:
I know I saw them when I was leaving.

Y/n:
Was your mom mad?

Tom:
Nope. I told her I was with you and she understood.

Y/n:
Wow I love your mom.

Tom:
She loves you too.

Y/n:
Did my parents say anything weird to you? They get pretty crazy when they are drunk.