Chapter 75: Monday

Monday
Y/n POV:
After school I headed up to the coffee shop that I work at to put in my two weeks notice. I knew I would be in Atlanta to film Spider-Man so I wouldn't be able to commit to my job there. I walked in and saw one of my usually coworkers named Isabella. "Hey Bells." I greeted and she smiled at me. I looked over to her right and there was a kid I hadn't seen before. He was blonde with shaggy hair and brown eyes. He must have been new.

"Hey y/n. This is one of the new trainees, Victor." Isabella acquainted the two of us.

"It's nice to meet you victor." I said with a friendly smile.

"It's nice to meet you too." He replied.

"So no offense but why are you here? I didn't see you on the schedule for today..." Isabella commented.

"Oh yeah I'm not working today. I came to turn in my two weeks notice because I'm moving to Atlanta for the summer." I explained.

"Wow Atlanta. What for?" She questioned.

"I got cast in a movie." I commented and her face lit up.

"That's so cool!" She exclaimed and i smiled.

"What movie." Victor questioned.

"It's a marvel movie. It's going to be a new Spider-Man film." I explained.

"Cool." Victor nodded. I went behind the counter and into the back. I went into the owner's office to see he wasn't there, he was never really there. I left the note of my two weeks on his desk and returned back to the front of the coffee shop.

"Do you want anything?" Isabella questioned.

"Yeah." I laughed. "I'm just going to check with Tom to see if he wants anything."

"Oh I almost forgot about Tom. Are you guys going to do long distance then?" Isabella questioned. I sent a quick text to a Tom before responding.

"Actually he got cast as Spider-Man." I smiled thinking about how I'm so proud of him.

"Oh yeah I saw that guy on the internet. He's super jacked." Victor commented and Isabella nodded.

"Y/n lucked out." Isabella smiled. I laughed as Tom replied back to me. I read over the text before ordering.

"Can I just get a strawberry banana smoothie?" I asked and Isabella nodded ringing it up. I swiped my card and Victor began making the drink.

"So I'm assuming Tom didn't want anything." Isabella teased remembering every time he came into the shop just getting a water.

"Nope." I replied. "He said he already just drank a protein shake because he's going to the gym."

"That sounds like him." Isabella laughed. Victor finished making my drink and handed it to me.

"Thank you guys!" I waved walking out of the cafe. I decided to take a little stroll down the sidewalk, taking sips of my smoothie as I went along.

"Y/n?" I heard someone question from behind me. I couldn't quite make out the voice so I turned around seeing one of Tom's soccer friends. I had never really talked to him but I remember him sitting at my old lunch table.

"Oh hey..." I replied trying not to use his name because I literally didn't know it.

"It's John." He explained and I nodded.

"Oh right. Hey John." I responded trying not to seem awkward even though the conversation totally was.

"I saw you got casted in that marvel movie." He mentioned and I nodded.