Chapter 54: Monday

Monday
Y/n POV:
I woke up to a heavy weight on my legs. I picked up the covers gently to see it was Tom's gigantic cast. I feel bad for him and it's going to be a hard day with him having to return to school. I decided that it was important to let him sleep in so I reached over and grabbed my phone. I read over Harrison's text frowning to myself. I love Tom but Harrison is just so sweet. I wish there was a way I didn't have to hurt either of them. I obviously couldn't go to the carnival with Harrison, I was going to Atlanta with Tom. I decided to just be honest with Harrison but I would just tell him in person. I put my phone down and gently rubbed Tom's arm. "Hmm" he hummed with his eyes fluttering open. I could watch him wake up over and over without getting bored.

"Good morning sleepy head." I whispered continuing to rub his arm gently.

"Good morning darling." He responded. He rolled over slighting, removing his leg from on top of me. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I wanted to let you sleep." I explained. His lips turned into a smile. "How is your ankle feeling?"

"It hurts but as soon as I take the pain meds I should be fine." Tom answered sitting up. I sat up too and reached over to grab his hand.

"Do you want me to go grab them for you?" I questioned.

"I feel bad..." he responded.

"Don't feel bad Tom. I would love to." I explained. I moved my hand up to his cheek and leaned in to gently kiss him on the lips. He smiled into the kiss. I rubbed my thumb along his cheek feeling stubbles against my skin. "Thomas you need to shave."

"I haven't had time." He complained laughing slightly. I shook my head before getting out of bed. "Thank you."

"Love you." I said leaving the room. I made my way into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet I knew he kept his medicine in. I grabbed the pills he was taking for his ankle pain and filled up a cup with water. I left the bathroom and headed back to Tom's room. When I came back into the room he was on my phone. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Looking at this text Harrison sent you." He explained sounding hurt. "What happened last night, after you ran upstairs?"

"Well first I went to Sam's room and I was in there for a few minutes." I explained. I handed him the pills and his water before sitting down next to him. "I also asked Harrison if he knew about it. You know that you were dating me because of my unstable life or whatever. One thing led to another and he drove over here. I climbed out of Sam's window because I didn't want to see you but I guess you were gone anyways. Taking your want to the hotel. Harrison and I just went and got coffee. Nothing else, just as friends."

"Why is he inviting you to this carnival?" Tom questioned. I shrugged.

"I can't go anyways. I'm going to be in Atlanta with you." I explained. He shook his head.

"Whatever y/n." He said standing up. He grabbed his crutches and made his way out of the room leaving his untouched pills and water on his end table. I assumed he didn't want to talk so I shut his bedroom door and got ready. I know relationships have problems but this weekend had been really rough. I guess Tom and I would just have to get through it. I decided to skip breakfast and I just went straight to school. I knew I would beat Tom there so I had time to go to our locker. Only a few other students were there, it was mostly kids just getting help from teachers before the day started. I opened the locker and when grabbed my stuff when I heard footsteps approach me. Please don't be Tom. Please don't be Tom. Please don't be Tom.

"Y/n, hey." I turned to see Harrison next to me. Great just great.

"Hey, what are you doing here this early?" I questioned.