Chapter 47: Monday

Sunday
Y/N POV-
"Tom can I just have some alone time." I complained from inside the bathroom. No response. Instead I heard the door unlock and I saw him standing in the doorway with a hair pin that he used to pick to lock. I shook my head at him.

"What I need to comfort you!" He said walking in as I laughed at him.

"You're a dork Tom Holland." I responded and with that he wrapped his arms around me.

"What's up. Is it about the Atlanta thing?" He questioned stepping away from me slightly.

"No it's Harry. Apparently he has a major thing for me or something." I answered looking in his eyes to read his emotions although his facial expression didn't change much.

"I mean it's understandable." He explained with a smirk. I shook my head at him.

"I'm just going to say it again, you're a dork Tom Holland." I replied to him. He smiled at me. Gosh I was so in love with him.

"So, I'll talk to Harry about it and if he doesn't back off just let me know okay?" He questioned and I nodded. He pulled me into his arms once again.

Monday
Y/n POV-
I woke up the next morning to see Tom missing in his bed. I got up and walked into the hallway when I heard his voice from Harry's room. "Well its not my fault. She's been around me for basically forever because her parents left her or something." I heard Harry explain.

"Okay don't talk about her family life. You had a choice to even say something to her about your feelings. Why wouldn't you talk to me about it first?" Tom questioned. I peeked into the doorway but I made sure that they wouldn't be able to see me.

"It's whatever. I don't have a chance with her anyways." Harry responded and Tom nodded. I quickly went into the bathroom so Tom wouldn't be able to see I was listening. After I came out of the bathroom I went back to Tom's room.

"Hey babe I have a question for you." He mentioned, sitting up. I sat next to him.

"Sure what's up?" I asked trying to sound natural. I was worried he was going to say something about Harry. What if Harry told him about the incident in the sonic parking lot. I tried to ignore these thoughts.

"What color is your prom dress?" He questioned. Oh thank god. WAIT. With all of this commotion I completely forgot to go prom dress shopping. I was supposed to get the dress while he was at states. I didn't want to seem unprepared so I lied.

"It's black" I explained. That's probably one of the more common colors. He nodded.

"Good that means I don't have to buy a new tie. Just lots of flowers and gifts for my love." He responded kissing my head before getting off the bed. He went into his closet to grab clothes and i quickly grabbed my phone.

Message: Paxton
Y/n- Hey so I kind of have a problem.
Paxton- Well don't bring it to the I-Hop bathroom again.
Y/n- Haha very funny. But I'm serious.
Paxton- Okay what's up?
Y/n- I forgot to buy a prom dress and I'm supposed to go with Tom on Thursday.
Paxton- Girl your prom is on Thursday? That's so weird. Why not Friday.
Y/n- There's a soccer game that day. Our school is like obsessed with soccer.
Paxton- Okay so is there anyone in the group you're going with that has an extra dress.
Y/n- I'm not going in a group. Just with Tom. And it's supposed to be a black dress anyways. I'm going to cry!
Paxton- Girl no. Meet me at the mall after school. We have to fix this.

Y/n POV-
"Y/n come on and get dressed you are going to make us late to school" Tom called out for me. Tom and I got ready and went to school. The entire time I was in school I was on websites looking for black prom dresses but none of them could be delivered by Thursday. After school I drove to the mall and saw Paxton standing by the main entrance. I parked my car and went over to her.