Chapter 43: Thursday

Thursday
Tom POV:
I looked at the clock and it had only been two minutes. Could this class get any more boring. I raised my hand. "Yes Tom?" The teacher questioned.

"May I use the restroom?" I questioned.

"Yes the period is almost over so just today your stuff and don't forget about the essay due tomorrow." The teacher reminded me. I nodded and grabbed my bag walking out of the room. I didn't actually have to go to the bathroom of course. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to text y/n.

Texts-
Tom: Heyyyy
Y/n: Hey, what's up?
Tom: Are you bored currently.
Y/n: Sure?
Tom: You should come to the bathrooms by the gym.
Y/n: Okay?

Tom POV:
I went to the bathrooms by the gym and waited. After a few minutes I saw y/n walking down the hallway. I made my way over to her and pulled her into an empty class. "Tom what if there's someone in here!?" She whispered looking around.

"Is anyone in here?" I questioned acting like I was looking for someone in the empty room.

"You are a dork" y/n teased.

"A dork that loves you!" I said picking her up and lifting her onto a desk. I gently put her arms on my shoulder and leaned in for a kiss.

"Tom what if someone comes in here?" She questioned pulling away from the kiss.

"They won't..." I explained.

"Is the door locked?" She asked.

"Well no but everyone is in class right now!" I said.

"Okay" she responded unsurely.

"Now..." I said leaning in for a kiss again. Our lips connected and we continued passionately making out when the bell rang. Y/n pulled away.

"I have my class in here next period. People are going to be coming in..." she explained trying to get off the desk.

"No..." I said slightly out of breath from the kissing.

"No?" She questioned. I looked around and saw that we were in a lab room.

"Ive got an idea" I said going over to the teacher's desk.

"Tom these ideas never end well!" Y/n responded jumping off the desk and following me. I grabbed a box of matches that was in one of the storage containers.

"Bingo" I said opening the box.

"Tom you can't set the school on fire!" Y/n explained.

"Do you trust me?" I asked looking into her eyes. She nodded. I grabbed a match swiped it against the side of the box. I took the lit match and held it up to a smoke detector. All at once the fire alarm went off and sprinklers started spraying water all over the classroom.

"Tom you are crazy!" Y/n said over the ringing of the bell and laughing.

"I know." I responded pulling her close to me. We stood there for a second letting the water drip onto us.

"Tom I'm ready..." y/n explained.

"Y/n I'm not taking your virginity in the high school lab room..." I responded. Y/n took off her hoodie leaving her upper body with just a bra on it.

"What was that?" She questioned.

"Nothing." I said quickly talking off my shirt before kissing her.