Chapter 74: Sunday

Sunday
Y/n POV:
Everything has been going so great with Tom lately so this morning when I woke up before him I wanted to surprise him. I went downstairs and made him a protein shake, knowing the recipe by heart because I watched him make his almost every morning. Once the shake was down I poured it into a cup and brought it upstairs. As I approached his room I was that the door was open. I peeked in and Tom was out like a light, wearing the same clothes from our date last night. I smiled at how cute he was. He must have been so sleepy. I quietly walked into his room, setting the shake on his nightstand before laying on the bed and snuggling into him. "Y/n?" He questioned rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled. He smiled sleepily and stretched out his arms. "I made a protein shake for you."

"Really?" Tom questioned and I nodded pointing towards the end table. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Everything." I praised kissing his cheek.

"I love you." Tom explained giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Can I get a kiss on the lips?" Tom asked and I giggled.

"Of course." I responded leaning over to give him a gentle kiss on the lips. "Yuck, morning breath."

"Ouch." Tom complained. "I didn't complain about your morning breath yesterday."

"That's because you're a gross boy." I replied and he gasped.

"A gross boy?" He questioned and I nodded. "You were moaning this gross boy's name all night..."

"Shush! You're entire family is home." I responded.

"Oh come on they all know we fuck... besides Paddy." Tom explained.

"Your parents know?" I questioned practically mortified.

"They would have to assume. I mean we spent a weekend in Atlanta together." Tom shrugged and i covered my face.

"I'm never going to be able to look at your parents with a straight face." I said shaking my head.

"So about last night..." Tom began.

"Yeah I think we should probably talk about it." I nodded.

"So the condom broke but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. But you should probably take a plan B just to be proactive." Tom offered.

"Okay I can do that." I agreed.

"Okay I can pick one up for you when I'm heading home from the gym." Tom shared.

"You'd pick it up for me?" I asked.

"Of course I would." Tom smiled. "And I'll get you a treat."

"No more treats!" I scolded.

"What? Why not?" Tom asked.

"Because you're too goo of a boyfriend." I joked and Tom gasped.

"How dare you?" He questioned and I laughed. He reached over to grab his shake from the night stand. He took a sip and nodded. "This is really good."

"I'd hope so. I always watch you make it." I joked.

"We're gonna be okay baby." Tom explained rubbing my arm, referring back to the broken condom.

"I know. I'm just slightly worried. I mean we have everything going for us right now and me getting pregnant would definitely mess that up." I responded.

"I think you'd look hot pregnant." Tom praised.

"Would marvel?" I replied.

"Mmm maybe not so much. I'll go to the gym right now so we can get that plan B in you as soon as possible." Tom explained. Standing up and getting out of bed. I watched as he changed into his gym clothes. He grabbed his gym bag before sitting on his bed again. He chugged the rest of his shake down before looking over at me. "I love you baby."