Chapter 48: Tuesday

Tuesday
Tom POV-
I pulled into the driveway after a really hard soccer practice. I had the air conditioning on full blast and I couldn't wait to take a cold shower. I looked around spotting my beautiful girlfriend's car and smiled to myself. I always loved it when she was here. I walked inside and headed upstairs. I went into my room hoping to find y/n but she wasn't in there. "Love?" I called out.

"In here!" She responded. I followed her voice to Harry's room which seemed kind of odd due to recent events. I looked at the pair and they were working on a poster board together.

"I-hop it's not too late to ask you to prom" I read the sign out loud. "I-hop?"

"It says I-hope." Harry explained pointing to a small e. I nodded.

"And it's for Paxton. Because the first time Harry saw her was at i-hop." Y/n added. She remembers things like that. She's so cute.

"Very nice. But why are you asking her. You are only a junior." I explained to Harry.

"I wanted to go in a group so maybe you can give a ticket to Harry and I can give a ticket to Paxton." Y/n responded. She waited for me to answer intently. I mean it would be fun just to go to prom with my beautiful girlfriend but I want her to be happy. I nodded and she smiled. "Yay! That's good because Paxton kind of already brought a dress and it's pink."

"Pink really?" Harry frowned. Y/n flicked his arm.

"Okay well anyways I'm going to hop in the shower. When will you be asking Paxton?" I questioned.

"She's working tonight so I'm just gonna pop in with some flowers, candy, and the sign of course." Harry explained. I gave him a high five.

"The Holland boys know how to do it right." I responded before walking out of the room. I headed straight for the bathroom and took a quick cold shower. I walked back into my room to see y/n on her laptop. I sat next to her. "What are you looking at?"

"Prom hair styles." She explained clicking in between pictures. She was very focused. Didn't even take a look at my abs yet. "What are your thoughts?"

"You always look amazing darling." I responded.

"No I'm serious. I don't know if I should have it up or down. Or both. Or I could put these little gems in it. Or clips. And should I do it curled or straight?" She explained to me.

"Do you want my mom to help you." I questioned. She nodded. "MOM!"

"What sweetie?" My mom came into the room. "Put on some clothes dear." She covered her eyes.

"I don't mind." Y/n responded and I laughed. She  walked over to the bed looking at y/n's laptop. "I don't know what hair style to pick."

"Aw I wore a headband. I think I might still have it." My mom explained. I saw y/n light up.

"Do you still have it?" My beautiful girlfriend asked. My mom nodded.

"Wait here." My mom explained walking out of the room.

"Do you think a headband is okay?" Y/n asked me.

"Of course it is darling. I think that you will look perfect." I responded.

"I think that Paxton and Harry will look cute together." Y/n added. I nodded. "Plus that will get him off of my back anyways."

"True." I responded. "You're so smart."

"Yeah it evens your dumbness out." Sam said coming into the room. He sat down on my bed. "Tom I have a favor to ask you."

"Well you just called me dumb." I explained. He just ignored my comment.