Chapter 63: Wednesday

I sincerely apologize for all of the medical inaccuracies in this chapter. I'm honestly pulling this stuff out of my butt so please just act like it's somewhat realistic.
Wednesday
Y/n POV:
I offered to take Tom to his doctor's appointment today and he surprisingly agreed and even said I could drive. I happily skipped downstairs and grabbed my keys before putting on my shoes. We got into my car and he quickly put on his seatbelt. "Okay don't be dramatic." I said in consequence of his actions.

"I guess you are right. We're going to the hospital anyways so if I get injured they can just take care of it there." Tom teased.

"Haha very funny." I replied.

"I'm kidding." Tom explained reaching his hand over to rest on my thigh. I drove up to the hospital and we walked inside. "Can you talk for me?" Tom asked as we approached the front desk.

"You are actually a child." I responded but he gave me his big brown puppy dog eyes and I can't resist those. "Fine."

"Thank you." Tom praised with excitement. We reached the desk and the man behind it looked up at us.

"Hi um, Tom Holland is here for his appointment at 3:30 with Dr...." I began but didn't know the name of the doctor.

"Dr Byers." Tom saved me. I looked over and smiled at him. I think he was just proud of himself for speaking.

"Okay here's some paperwork for you to fill out, a nurse will come and get you when they are ready." The man behind the desk explained.

"Thank you so much." I replied. We sat down in the waiting room and I handed the clipboard to Tom.

"I thought you were going to fill it out." Tom explained with a pouty face.

"You can do it... I believe in you." I replied. He shrugged and began filling out the paperwork while I scrolled on my phone.

"Haha it's asking me if I'm sexually active." Tom pointed out. I looked over at the section he was filling out. "Check!"

"Thanks for sharing with the entire room." I glared at him. He shrugged again. After a few minutes he was done and he brought the clipboard back up to the front desk. I went back to scrolling through my phone when he plopped back down next to me.

"You look so cute when you're focused on your phone." He flirted, wrapping his arm around me. I leaned into his body and took in the scent I missed so much. "Did you just sniff me?"

"Absolutely not." I lied. A nurse came into the waiting room carrying a binder.

"Thomas Holland?" The nurse questioned looking around. Tom and I got up and went over to her. "Hello, you can just go right down the hall into room 64 and the doctor will be right with you."

"Thank you." Tom replied. We made our way down the hall the nurse gestured to. "57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64!" Tom announced as we walked down the hall. We entered room 64 and Tom sat down on the reclining chair lined in parchment paper. I sat in a chair on the side of the room. "I hope my ankle is all healed."

"I don't think it's humanly possible for your ankle to heal that quickly but you are Spider-Man so who knows." I teased.

"Oh speaking of Spider-Man Jon Watts sent me an email today asking me to stop working out because he wants Peter Parker to look more nerdy." Tom explained and I laughed. "I know like just let me wear jackets in all of the scenes or something..."

"Are you going to listen though?" I questioned.

"I mean I kind of have to if he's my boss right?" Tom questioned and I nodded reluctantly.