Chapter 42: Wednesday

Tuesday
Y/n POV:
What happened at the restaurant replayed in my head: "y/n I'm in love with you." Tom explained. I couldn't do this to him. I pulled back. "Sorry." I said to Harry.

"It's good it probably would have ended badly." He explained awkwardly.

"Yeah." I sighed. We drove back to the Holland's and I dropped him off.

"Going somewhere?" He questioned. I nodded. He went inside as I pulled out and made my way to the school. By this time school had ended and the soccer team was practicing on the field. I parked the car and got out walking over to the field. They were all sitting on the benches drinking water.

"Tommy boy your girlfriend is here!" One of the teased because Tom was on his phone and didn't notice me. Tom smiled and got up walking over to me.

"What happened to you." He said laughing as he approached. I had almost forgotten that I had a milkshake and slushy mess all over me but I just shrugged.

"Hi." I said as he stopped close in front of me.

"Hey." He responded lightly chuckling.

"I love you." I explained.

"I love you too." He replied smiling.

"Okay." I said beginning to turn around.

"That's it?" He questioned.

"Yep I just love you..." I said facing him again.

"Okay?" He replied laughing. "Come here." He pulled me into his arms and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Okay" I said laughing after the kiss.

"Okay?" He questioned also laughing.

"I love you." I repeated.

"I love you too." He responded laughing.

"HOLLAND GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE." The coach yelled.

"He's mad." Tom said with a silly smile on his face.

"You should probably go back to your practice." I explained.

"Eh they can wait." Tom replied before grabbing my hand and pulling me off the field. And that's when I knew that things were going to be okay.

Wednesday
Tom POV:
I don't know why but yesterday something on the field just clicked. I felt like there was a lot of tension between y/n and I but then boom it just vanished. My alarm went off for school and I quickly turned it off. I looked over at y/n and she was still asleep. "Wake up sleepy head." I said reaching over and squeezing her hand comfortingly.

"I don't wanna." She complained scooting closer to me and closing her eyes again.

"I know." I explained before kissing the top of her head. She smiled sleepily with her eyes still closed. I laughed to myself before getting out of bed and walking into my closet. I took of the t-shirt that I was wearing and threw it just outside of the closet where y/n could see it. After a few seconds I heard movement.

"IM COMING!" Y/n yelled running into the closet.

"Did you wake up just to see me shirtless?" I questioned as she nuzzled her head into my chest and my wrapped around her.

"That seems like a valid excuse." She explained.

"I guess it is... just because I'm so incredibly handsome." I teased.

"Way to ruin the moment." She scoffed walking out of the closet.

"Do you want one of my sweatshirts for today?" I questioned.

"The blue one!" She requested. I grabbed the blue one as she ran back into the closet to grab it from me.

"Blue one it is." I said handing it to her.

"I guess you are incredibly handsome." She said kissing me on the cheek and walking out of the closet. I got dressed and went downstairs to see Sam and y/n eating breakfast at the kitchen island. I hugged y/n from behind.

"What cereal?" I questioned.

"Frosted Flakes." She explained. I opened my mouth and she gave me a spoonful.

"Can I just eat my breakfast in peace?" Sam requested slamming his head on the island counter.

"This is your fault." I explained sitting on a different part of the counter.

"I know but I didn't expect the pda to be this bad!" He complained.

"This is my house how is it pda?" I questioned.

"You don't have to be right all the time Tom." Sam said rolling his eyes while getting up to put his dish in the sink.

Y/n POV:

"Good morning." Mrs Holland said walking into the room.

"Morning mom." Tom said lowering his head so she could kiss the top of it.

"Morning." Sam added doing the same thing.

"Morning sweetie!" Mrs. Holland said to me kissing the back of my head.

"Good morning Nikki." I replied.

"Well aren't you just glowing." She commented.

"Her and Tom got back together over the trip and then something happened yesterday because they have not stopped reminding me that I'm single since." Sam said rolling his eyes.

"Aww I knew something was up I'm so happy for you guys!" She explained.

"Thanks mom." Tom responded.

"My little lovebirds." She teased.

"I'd use a different term." Sam said walking out of the room.

"It's almost time for school." Tom said checking the time on his phone.

"Wanna finish these?" I questioned sliding the cereal bowl over to him. He ate it quickly and then put the empty bowl in the sink.

"Alright I'll drive." Tom said grabbing his keys. We left the house and Tom opened the passenger door for me.

"Wow what a gentleman." I teased as he made his way over to the driver side.

"I put your bag in the car last night." Tom explained putting on his seatbelt and starting the car.

"Thank you Tommy." I said reaching over to hold his hand. He lifted it up to his mouth and kissed it before resting both of our hands on my thigh.

(The way things should be lol. Sorry for that almost plot twist besties but everything is good now.)