Dabi x Reader | BNHA

Inspired by Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last. HIGHLY recommend listening to that while reading. (And yes it's from Twilight. Listen I heard it again on TikTok and I got Twilight flashbacks mixed with comfort character emotions from it.)

⚠️Spoilers for 290, just in case there are some readers that don't read the manga⚠️

•••

You laid on the slightly-uncomfortable bed with your new husband.

Yes, your husband is Dabi.

The two of you met when he joined the League of Villains and he asked you out a week later. A few days ago, the two of you got married. Well, Kurogiri managed to obtain a license to legally marry anyone (although his method to getting said license was illegal), so you and Dabi decided to say "fuck it" and let him officially pronounce the two of you as spouses. Dabi even stole some rings from a jewelry shop for both of you to wear, symbolizing that you were his and he was yours forever.

Back to the present, you smiled and snuggled into your husband's chest. Dabi wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your head.

"What're you smiling about?" He asked, smirking.

You shuffled away from the scarred man to grab his left hand, bringing it to your lips and kissing the knuckle of his ring finger.

"Just thinking about how happy I am to have you as my husband. God, I'm so in love with you, Touya." Your smile widened as Dabi moved his other hand to your cheek, his warm thumb lightly rubbing your cheekbone.

The runaway Todoroki brought you closer to him once more. He leaned in to peck you on the lips and then moved to kiss your nose.

"Trust me, I love you more. I still can't believe we're actually married." He replied, sighing. You stayed hummed, continuing to carefully play and kiss the villain's scarred hand, trying to not hurt him. Dabi turned to you, blue eyes gazing lovingly into your E/C ones, before continuing, "Looks like you're stuck with me forever, babe."

A small giggle emitted from you, your smile never fading.

You leaned up to kiss your husband's cheek, "Till death do us part, Touya."

•••

Buy Me a Coffee!
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat