Bakugo x Fan!Reader LEMON |BnHA

Hi I've been binging the old Beetlejuice cartoon & I found the Beetlejuice musical.

•••

You couldn't believe it.

You work at a bar, since your quirk didn't really speak 'hero material'. Your bar job wasn't great, $20 an hour for you serving 100 customers. But today, someone familiar walked in.

He was tall, had blonde spiky hair, and his expression never changed from looking pissed off. It hit you, this was the Katsuki Bakugo, a pro hero that you admire. He wasn't in his costume, just some sweatpants and a band t-shirt.

You looked away when he caught you staring at him and fulfilled his order of Fireball, cinnamon whiskey.

Unfortunately, he left about 15 minutes after he walked in. However, while you were wiping down the bar, you noticed a folded paper stuck in a crack of the table. You unfolded it to find a number with the initials 'K B' under it.

After you closed the bar and walked home, you called the number. When someone finally picked up and spoke, it lit some kind of fire inside you.

"So, you actually called." The voice of Bakugo rang out in your ear. "I saw the way you were staring at me at the bar, idiot. Admit it. You want me."

He sounded like he was smirking. The next thing you heard was a groan and the sound of a belt being undone.

"Uhm, I-are you really Bakugo?" Was all you could stutter out. The voice chuckled.

"I can meet up with you tomorrow at the bar, if you want me to prove it." Another groan surfaced after he said that, this one sounded more sensual than the last. "If you admire me, touch yourself."

This was when you remembered FaceTime existed, so you hung up on Bakugo only to call him there instead. Better to see his face than not know if this is even him.

His face popped up as he answered. He was smirking and seem a little flushed.

"I'm waiting, Princess. Touch yourself."

Your cheeks burned, yet you set your phone down and pulled your shirt and bra off, giving the explosive hero what he wanted. You cupped one of your breasts and moaned before picking your phone up again.

Katsuki's camera panned down, showing you that he was shirtless and was palming himself through his boxers.

"Lower." He commanded. He pulled out his member from the thin fabric and wrapped his hand around the base, waiting for you.

You laid on your bed and moved your hand to jeans, going inside them and your underwear to gently rub your clit. Bakugo commanded you to rub your clit faster, so you did. You were already writhing in pleasure, and his hand moving up and down his cock was just adding to it.

"Finger yourself, peasant." He moaned, gritting his teeth trying to hold back his own sounds. You stuck two fingers into your pussy, your fingertips immediately grazing your g-spot.

You moaned and rolled your hips to gain more pleasure. Bakugo's hand moved faster on himself, growing each time it moved down his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum." You whispered, your eyes starting to roll back. You were tight around your own fingers, only looking at the man on your phone screen.

"Cum." The blonde hero said. He watched intently as your hand moved even faster before your body spasmed from your orgasm. You rubbed your clit to draw the feeling out longer. You smiled as Bakugo's hand stopped moving and the hero's cum shot out.

"Damn. Can't wait to feel you myself." He said, wiping the cum off his hand.

You giggled. "Tomorrow at the bar at 7."

"I'll be there."

It was now 7, you waited behind the bar, eager to see Bakugo again. When the door opened for the millionth time that night, the man stepped in. This time in full costume.

Several fans of him gasped and screamed at his appearance, but he only looked at you. His red eyes glowed in an almost seductive way.

"Hey." He said, hopping over the bar to hold you by your waist. His warm lips touched yours, igniting the same fire you felt the first time you saw him.

A fire that you didn't want to leave.