Reigen x Reader | Mob Psycho 100

...so I got into Mob Psycho 100...
I've only watched 2 episodes so far so don't judge me if I got some things wrong.

•••

You groaned as you locked the door to your apartment and practically fell on the couch. Your husband, Reigen, heard you slam the door shut and came rushing in to greet you. He cleared his throat and calmly walked to sit beside you.

"Welcome home, dear." He said, trying to hide his excitement that you were back. But then, he looked at you and gasped. "What happened?! You look like you got hit by a bus."

You giggled.

"Gee thanks. Appreciate it, husband." You sent him a death glare, to which he gulped. "If you really wanna know, today was hell. I just want to relax for a bit!"

Reigen's eyes lit up. He knew a way to help you.

"I know! How about you go to our room, lay on your stomach, and I'll give you the good ol' Sorcery Crush. If you know what I mean."

You held back a chuckle before kissing his cheek and making your way to the bedroom. Not too long after you got settled on your stomach, Reigen came in rolled up the sleeves on his shirt.

His fingers gently fluttered on your back before he applied more force, working away your stress almost instantly. You hummed as his strong hands kneaded into your shoulders.

About two minutes since the massage started, you fell asleep; although, you did wake up at about 3am to find that Reigen was asleep beside, curled up in the fetal position right by your side. You giggled almost inaudibly and gently played with his hair, lulling yourself back to sleep.